What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

“ When I read the comments, I found a lot of confusion about the Gorousi dialogue when they talked about the legend and that it had not been awakened for centuries, and many linked this hadith to the huge shadow that appeared in the Wano Sea, and this is wrong.

‎ Al-Gorousi's dialogue was about the devil fruit that they changed its name and not about the shadow 🤗”

This “provider” is saying the legend and not being awakened is about the devil fruit not the shadow

@Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer
read @kosiro translation

is it because he's weak and running away all the time? just askin
I hate his behaviour. I hate what he did against Luffy in Water Seven. He literally tried to kill his captain. I hate it when people compare Sanji vs Luffy to Usopp vs Luffy. The situation was completely different. He’s a coward who has more luck than talent. He’s annoying and is building up his reputation through lies and lucky situations. Nami at least showed some balls against Ulti. I could write a whole essay

Sanji is so main character material that they had to create separate manga for him.
Extra piece that the haters called copium piece so that they don't feel bad that sanji got a whole arc and gets character development in every arc and the gets a diff manga as well and so many mangaka most of the time prefer drawing sanji n luffy thnx to the aswm character oda made

I hate his behaviour. I hate what he did against Luffy in Water Seven. He literally tried to kill his captain. I hate it when people compare Sanji vs Luffy to Usopp vs Luffy. The situation was completely different. He’s a coward who has more luck than talent. He’s annoying and is building up his reputation through lies and lucky situations. Nami at least showed some balls against Ulti. I could write a whole essay
Sanji is also coward who folded under pressure, believed Yonko’s words instead of having faith in his captain, kicked Luffy in the face unprovoked and cried like a bitch leaving Luffy to do everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.