What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I mean it was pretty clear before too.

Sakazuki said no Marines would go to Wano, why didn't people take the headman for his word when they are already busy with there own Operations taking down Shikibukai and more?
Because Warlords are "more important" than a 2 Yonko alliance? And attempted resurrection of the Rocks era and crew? 3 emperors are now there too if you include Luffy too.

Oda could have been saying that with Akainu to disarm our guards and subvert expectations.

The Admirals are based on Momotaro too which is heavily a part of Wano too. What was the point of them being based on that then?

What if the Yonkos won here? What would the Marines and WG do?

Fujitora, Akainu, Kizaru all seem to have connections to Wano too at least as well. Some vice admirals, well Momonga at least too.

Its not like at least some Warlords just keep to themselves and aren't trying to literally take over or destroy the world too? Like most of Yonkos are? Or at least directly threaten the WG too?

But somehow the Marines amd WG also see Luffy as a bigger threat amd priority over Blackbeard after all that Blackbeard did too especially at Marineford as well!

This is far too illogical for me. Oda has really made the Marines look awful post TS despite Akainu being in charge now too.

Fujitora was amazing but him not stopping the birdcage or Doflamingo even for it, was absolutely ridiculous too.

The less said about Smoker, Tashigi amd Drake too, the better. Sword seems so pointless and just fodder so far too.

if the gorosei are talking about a D.f that hasnt been awaken in centuries and they seem surprised, it probably means that in this chap we will have an df awakening. Dont know if it will be luffys, but i guess this might be the hyped part of the chap

Yea it feels like Gorosei are just setting up the incoming Gomu Gomu awakening that Luffy will use against Kaido lol
That's what I'm talking about... there's no point on revealing about Gomu Gomu being important in Wano if Oda is not going to use it here, in this arc, to take down Kaidoโ€“plus we got so many DF awakenings in Wano, it would be strange if Luffy didn't get one as well.

G

Gorosei Informer

I bet he asked for a ban after he realized there's no marine ships coming to Wano. Someone check on him since he's probably on suicide watch.

Is he gonna beg Reddit for a ban again too? After running back there with his tail between his legs again?

Given what he said about Lance, I have no sympathy for him.

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
Just a refresher on @Finalbeta 's Ls
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido
14. WB division Commanders are ranked strength wise.
15. Kaido hybrid form is awakening
"educated guesses"

Because Warlords are "more important" than a 2 Yonko alliance? And attempted resurrection of the Rocks era and crew? 3 emperors are now there too if you include Luffy too.
They're not but they had already sent their forces to chase around the Shichibukai before the Yonko alliance was even announced. Also you can't just disband the Shichibukai system and do nothing. This is a matter of public face. The Marines didn't decide to disband the Shichibukai, the Reverie kings did, they just react accordingly.

The Admirals are based on Momotaro too which is heavily a part of Wano too. What was the point of them being based on that then?
People were saying the same about Luffy/Momo/Yamato/Marco lol

Fujitora was amazing but him not stopping the birdcage or Doflamingo even for it, was absolutely ridiculous too.
If he had stopped Doflamingo it would have entirely destroyed the point of showing the WG's failure to protect the country of Dressorsa.
A member of the WG would have saved the country from a pirate, similarly to Smoker in Alabasta (not what happened but that's the official story the WG published)
He wanted the system gone, he acted accordingly.

Fujitora, Akainu, Kizaru all seem to have connections to Wano too at least as well. Some vice admirals, well Momonga at least too.
Fully disagree. Being based on Japanese actors doesn't mean they're from Wano. We already know the sea of origin of Akainu/Kizaru and it's North Blue, not the New World

G

Gorosei Informer

I always suspected Kaido is awakened due to his immense size and it would work for explaining Monster Chopper too.

I'm certain Choppers full DF isnt revealed, its kinda reminds me of Frankensteins Monster somehow and he has a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on with Monster form in a way. It might be simply be Monster model or even Yeti or Wendigo as someone suggested before.

Zunisha being an awakened zoan and even Ganesha would be absolutely amazing. @Doggo

Status
Not open for further replies.