What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a refresher on @Finalbeta 's Ls
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido
14. WB division Commanders are ranked strength wise.
15. Kaido hybrid form is awakening

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk is wss in name only, the real WSS wouldn't be matched by a YC3 level swordsman nor fail to KO Daz Bonez in one hit

Who cares about Big Meme
:kaidowhat:
Spoken like a true window licker
Hes the wss in name and actuality

Hence he's zoros dream
Not that bum shanks

It's proof you got bodied

If streusen a weakling is the main reason meme a yonko then it's not all down to strength like you saying he yonko shanks now

Spoken like a true window licker
Hes the wss in name and actuality

Hence he's zoros dream
Not that bum shanks

It's proof you got bodied

If streusen a weakling is the main reason meme a yonko then it's not all down to strength like you saying he yonko shanks now
Real WSS would have more antifeats than Big Meme?

Shanks is clearly the real WSS in power, he just gave his title to Midhawk out of pity

Zoro's dream is irrelevant, he's not the MC, Luffy's dream >>>>>>> ZoIos dream and Luffy's dream is tied to Shanks, he needs to become a great pirate and return the SH to Shanks

Idgaf about Big Meme, downplay her all you want

Your profile pic will never fail to make me laugh.
All this hype on Sanji durability (tougher than Big Mom and Kaido) for him to get hurt by doors:vistalaugh:
They flex him breaking fodder swords
And yet he got ragdolled by the same metal arm thru Paper doors

Hilarious indeed
Post automatically merged:

Shanks is clearly the real WSS in power, he just gave his title to Midhawk out of pity

Zoro's dream is irrelevant, he's not the MC, Luffy's dream >>>>>>> ZoIos dream and Luffy's dream is tied to Shanks, he needs to become a great pirate and return the SH to Shanks

Shanks tards are beyond hope lmao
They desperate for shanks to be WSS haha

My guess order for luffy to fight is : shank, Blackbeard, Akainu, then IM but it will be team work.
I don’t think shanks is enemy of luffy , more testing him as joy boy stre test thing.

Then Blackbeard as battle for pirate king title.

Then Akainu as battle of will power, to prove luffy is not weak to akainu. Basically luffy need to beat akainu as strongest marine solider.

I don’t know how IM play out. I am sure IM vs luffywill not have true 1 vs 1 fight and everyone is watching the fight. I believe it will be team battle of chaos. I think Monkey d dragon will fight IM first.
I'm really not an advocate for the whole Shanks testing Luffy thing. There really isn't anything supporting that. I implore people to read up on the weird things Shanks has been doing lately, combined with Luffy's intent to fight him

Tbh, I think Shanks is in fact the final antagonist (not villain, there is a difference), but its a very long discussion and I don't really want to get into it right now. All I'll say is that I believe he is what makes this series come full circle

I'm really not an advocate for the whole Shanks testing Luffy thing. There really isn't anything supporting that. I implore people to read up on the weird things Shanks has been doing lately, combined with Luffy's intent to fight him

Tbh, I think Shanks is in fact the final antagonist (not villain, there is a difference), but its a very long discussion and I don't really want to get into it right now. All I'll say is that I believe he is what makes this series come full circle
So Shanks is the Aizen
That would make sense if he is Rocks Son

They flex him breaking fodder swords
And yet he got ragdolled by the same metal arm thru Paper doors

Hilarious indeed
Post automatically merged:

Shanks tards are beyond hope lmao
They desperate for shanks to be WSS haha
First I was a Sanjitard, then a Yonkotard and now just a Shankstard? Which is it?

Do you give labels to everyone who has a different opinion to you?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

He doesn't.

No shanks has never nor will ever be wss

Zoros dream is very relevant it's kingly ambitions it's why he has acoc and sanjis bum ass doesn't

Shanks is a stepping stone for luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.