What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

If he had stopped Doflamingo it would have entirely destroyed the point of showing the WG's failure to protect the country of Dressorsa.
A member of the WG would have saved the country from a pirate, similarly to Smoker in Alabasta (not what happened but that's the official story the WG published)
He wanted the system gone, he acted accordingly
He was letting himself as we as many others including civilians and Marines potentially die for this belief though. I guess its kinda why he's he's more of Akainu and Aokiji in colours maybe.

Like Akainus absolution with Aokijis morality maybe? Although Aokiji is formerly Fired Up Justice and currently or also now formerly Lazy Justice depending, he has shown mercy, kindness, regret, pain, to care and thus humanity and morality.

I get what you mean, why he did it, but I still hate it. As much as I like Fujitora ironically. But that's how you make more morally nuanced and just more interesting and layered characters too ofc.

Let him ignore Doflamingo and have him use his powers to repel the birdcage as much as possible or something at least. Not being able to cut it was ridiculous. Especially from Kinemon and Zoro as well in hindsight.

G

Gorosei Informer

Just a refresher on @Finalbeta 's Ls
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido
14. WB division Commanders are ranked strength wise.
15. Kaido hybrid form is awakening
:denzimote::kobeha::kawak::watchout::quest:

He was letting himself as we as many others including civilians and Marines potentially die for this belief though. I guess its kinda why he's he's more of Akainu and Aokiji in colours maybe.

Like Akainus absolution with Aokijis morality maybe? Although Aokiji is formerly Fired Up Justice and currently or also now formerly Lazy Justice depending, he has shown mercy, kindness, regret, pain, to care and thus humanity and morality.

I get what you mean, why he did it, but I still hate it. As much as I like Fujitora ironically. But that's how you make more morally nuanced and just more interesting and layered characters too ofc.

Let him ignore Doflamingo and have him use his powers to repel the birdcage as much as possible or something at least. Not being able to cut it was ridiculous. Especially from Kinemon and Zoro as well in hindsight.
If he cut the birdcage he would taken a part too big in the country salvation. He really wanted Luffy to be the big savior without possibility of the WG giving the credit to Fujitora

God help this lost soul.
Okay I missed the context. So you are troubled about the fact that Zunisha is here to sweep them ships. At this point I donโ€™t even care. I am living with the fact that everything turns into the favor of alliance. I only care about lores or histories at this point.

"I can draw either a mecha-godzilla doc ock hybrid, or a fat garfield that looks worse than Lucci hybrid.....decisions, decisions..."

Korean leaker is a doodoo head and that's the nicest thing I'm allowed to say without causing an international crisis.
That clown chose to draw the fatass guarding the door Kaido's weapon reserve instead of Zoro saying he was KOH or Luffy punching Kaido

G

Gorosei Informer

If the DF the Gorosei is talking about is the Gomu Gomu then it means it has another name,e meaning Luffy isn't actually RUBBER but something else :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
Wukong fruit.

:saden::ihaha:

Maybe it's like Bleach where you can't use your true Shikai if you're not fully in touch with your Zanpakutou? Lmfao.

Seriously though, his DF design is weirdly similar to Blackbeards. Blackbeard has gravity type power with his DF and thus blackholes can distort time or "stretch it" I think? I've forgotten all my Physics knowledge but @Finalbeta would know ofc lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.