Current Events Wano is disasterclass

Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale.

Greetings I am Pooth(Ficticious name btw). I have been a one piece fan for about 9 years now. My favourite one piece arcs are alabasta and water 7-enies lobby.

In my opinion wano is the worst most shambolic arc i have read week to week. Wano has destroyed everything i loved about one piece such as crew dynamics meaningful character development and a good story. Wano has destroyed everything great about one piece for me in exchange for fanservice , overload of meaningless characters that are soley made for merchandize and surface shallow stories. I can go on and on about how wano just cripples any one piece fan that did not start reading after naruto ended but that would be too long.

Thanks for reading. Have fun y'all!

Last edited:
Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale.

Greetings I am Pooth(Ficticious name btw). I have been a one piece fan for about 9 years now. My favourite one piece arcs are alabasta and water 7-enies lobby.

In my opinion wano is the worst most shambolic arc i have read week to week. Wano has destroyed everything i loved about one piece such as crew dynamics meaningful character development and a good story. Wano has destroyed everything great about one piece for me in exchange for fanservice , overload of meaningless characters that are soley made for merchandize and surface shallow stories. I can go on and on about how wano just cripples any one piece fan that did not start reading before naruto ended but that would be too long.

ur right

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale.

In my opinion wano is the worst most shambolic arc i have read week to week. Wano has destroyed everything i loved about one piece such as crew dynamics meaningful character development and a good story. Wano has destroyed everything great about one piece for me in exchange for fanservice , overload of meaningless characters that are soley made for merchandize and surface shallow stories. I can go on and on about how wano just cripples any one piece fan that did not start reading before naruto ended but that would be too long.

Wtf is you doing here. Go back to bda

There was just a lot of expectation because of all the hype about the beast pirates and they ended up being a bunch of boring deformed disabled mf's ones even the tobiroppo and the calamities none of them were great

Compare the calamities to Marco, Ace, Vista and Jozu and whitebeard's shit on the beasts ...
Even characters like katakuri and cracker are cooler

Last edited:
There was just a lot of expectation because of all the hype about the beast pirates and they ended up being a bunch of boring deformed ones even the tobiroppo and the calamities none of them were great

Compare the calamities to Marco, Ace, Vista and Jozu and whitebeard's shit on the beasts ...
Even characters like katakuri and cracker are cooler
The zoans and the samurais were a catastrophical failure. Not any living native wano swordsman (not taking int account shiryu) could wield a great grade blade katana let alone a supreme grade blade.Not any Zoan in wano has been shown to have awakening. Orochi despite having a mythical zoan is going to get killed by a non combatant geisha. Oda's worldbuilding has become a joke. People think because there are many islands/places one piece has peak worldbuilding.

The clash of doom for any main antagonist of the arc you mean. The joke clash that luffy will win against kaido after showing another gear.
Not talking about that

anyway if we rate what already happened in Wano now without waiting for the ending then I agree Wano is pure garbage

Smile plotline is garbage, Numbers are garbage, Scabbards are garbage, supermovas are garbage, SHs were mediocre, BPs were garbage and Kaido is nothing special

that's why I can't believe this is what Oda have been building up to all these years, even the smile plotline I've been on denial about, after all the build up and wasted time they did literally nothing lol

Not talking about that

anyway if we rate what already happened in Wano now without waiting for the ending then I agree Wano is pure garbage

Smile plotline is garbage, Numbers are garbage, Scabbards are garbage, supermovas are garbage, SHs were mediocre, BPs were garbage and Kaido is nothing special

that's why I can't believe this is what Oda have been building up to all these years, even the smile plotline I've been on denial about, after all the build up and wasted time they did literally nothing lol
You forgot how what an absolute capitulation Zoro has been this arc and i had the most hopes for him. There is nothing that oda can do for this arc to be above a 0.5/10 imo