Current Events Wano is disasterclass

Nah not even close especially if you read this after Naruto. I do agree with the fact there are a ton of side characters and makes it easy to get lost chapter to chapter. Overall, the arc flows quite well even with many intersecting events either shown or in the background. The progression is much easier to follow in batches which is why I reread chapters in batches. For sure I can see people disappointed when "fodders" get some focus but I enjoy it. I love how lively and organic the whole arc has been. I'm a fan of this type of stories, big battles, etc. Even mangas that focus on a much smaller cast of characters struggle to juggle with them and you see so much staticness as if time has froze outside of those in the panel. Many times they still end up as one dimensional as the fodder in OP.

Nah not even close especially if you read this after Naruto. I do agree with the fact there are a ton of side characters and makes it easy to get lost chapter to chapter. Overall, the arc flows quite well even with many intersecting events either shown or in the background. The progression is much easier to follow in batches which is why I reread chapters in batches. For sure I can see people disappointed when "fodders" get some focus but I enjoy it. I love how lively and organic the whole arc has been. I'm a fan of this type of stories, big battles, etc. Even mangas that focus on a much smaller cast of characters struggle to juggle with them and you see so much staticness as if time has froze outside of those in the panel. Many times they still end up as one dimensional as the fodder in OP.
> . I do agree with the fact there are a ton of side characters and makes it easy to get lost chapter to chapter. Overall, the arc flows quite well

Seems like you are speaking from the bot sides of your mouth there.

> For sure I can see people disappointed when "fodders" get some focus but I enjoy it.

Because it does not make any sense.

> I love how lively and organic the whole arc has been.

HA-HAH-HA.You are the exact type of consumer oda and shonen jump aim to have. Have fun!
Post automatically merged:

Only Zkk can save this arc :pepemy:
I don't rlly like Wano (bar Zoro moments), still compared to WCI it's like Night and Day.
Zoro has been abysmal in wano but sure you have the right to enjoy it.

The arc is just taking way too long for any interesting moments to happen. So far the payoff for investing in all this arc's plots have taken too long or felt like wasted potential. In comparison to how Oda used to write anyway, this arc does feel a bit mid.

I think the exciting part will be after Kaido's defeat and the WG's involvement after the battle. Hope that this is the bridge to the events of the reverie and endgame stuff to begin moving.

The arc is just taking way too long for any interesting moments to happen. So far the payoff for investing in all this arc's plots have taken too long or felt like wasted potential. In comparison to how Oda used to write anyway, this arc does feel a bit mid.

I think the exciting part will be after Kaido's defeat and the WG's involvement after the battle. Hope that this is the bridge to the events of the reverie and endgame stuff to begin moving.
Yeah.... Luffy being joyboy, the child prophecy , or the next messiah does not interest me. This series was about people realizing their dreams not people bowing down to one messianic figure. There has been nothing substantial to strawhat's growth. Everything has been surface level shallowness.