What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are assuming that be because one party became a Yonko, the other being the WSS for x number of years does not amount to anything.

Mihawk does not have a crew or own territory.

For the record, I'm not like the other shills here who say WSS > Shanks because of a title. I'm saying they are equal, with titles that are given to them by what they strived out to do.

That's it.
Good points but we don't know how strong his gorilla crew really is. Perhaps Perona convinced Moria to come with her and help Mihawk? She does care for Mihawk.

All of you guys need to just critically think for 5 seconds: how does Mihawk get involved in the endgame?

He's not just gonna sit randomly somewhere and wait like a rock for Zoro to randomly show up. He a character requiring major backstory and plot relevance. Mihawk WILL be involved in the endgame.

So I ask people to seriously consider where they think he will go or who he will ally with. That should also give you a reason to know my feelings on a certain Red Haired Pirate too and why I think he's Luffy's true endgame

For the record, I'm not like the other shills here who say WSS > Shanks because of a title. I'm saying they are equal, with titles that are given to them by what they strived out to do.
Well, you see, I've given up on the titles long ago.

Kaido, Whitebeard, Mihawk none of them defeated anyone to obtain their respective titles. Before them those titles never even existed. I know that this is a very controversial opinion to have, but I think Mihawk is going to die from Shiryu's hands for two main reasons: 1. Shiryu needs a serious hype for him, most Zoro fans don't even take him seriously. 2. Mihawk fed, trained, and took care of Zoro for two years, that's WAAAAY more time than Zoro spent in the strawhat crew. I just don't see Zoro killing Mihawk after all of this, I just can't... I don't think Oda is going for it.

All of you guys need to just critically think for 5 seconds: how does Mihawk get involved in the endgame?

He's not just gonna sit randomly somewhere and wait like a rock for Zoro to randomly show up. He a character requiring major backstory and plot relevance. Mihawk WILL be involved in the endgame.

So I ask people to seriously consider where they think he will go or who he will ally with. That should also give you a reason to know my feelings on a certain Red Haired Pirate too and why I think he's Luffy's true endgame
I don't think Mihawk cares about the endgame. I don't see him allying with anyone . unless maybe against BB. if, as I think BB will take down Shanks, Mihawk wants revenge. Mihawk just wants to train and not be bothered by others.

No zoro fans genuinely believe he’s gonna do exactly what the first sentence says. I seen it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk picks up another sword, trains, and comes back to duel Zoro again. Are you suggesting that Mihawk will give up on his title just because he lost to someone? Stop it.
Yes. Mihawks other sword won't be the level of yoru.
Hes 40 what growth will he have
Zoro is 21 he's only gonna get stronger
Once zoro beats him mihawk ain't catching him

Status
Not open for further replies.