What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I though his endurance was actually pretty impressive taking a lot of damage from Law alone, then going on to face Luffy twice in g4 it's not too bad
His ability was just a perfect counter to law's

Law's attack tore apart his organs, doffy just had to stich his organs back together, had it been a ryou, fire, lightning or anything that can destroy rather than tear apart, based attack it wouldn't have worked

For instance, if ace landed a clean hit on doffy like law did with gamma knife, doffy would be down, can't stitch back together dust

So WSS in the garbage I see. Why is everyone jumping on the Shiryu train like he or Blackbeard are meant to kill ANY Red Haired Pirates or Mihawk lol?

Zoro fights Mihawk before the endgame, he has no competition, nothing even seems remotely justifiable to give him a decent fight. Mihawk loses to anyone prior to Zoro by some unfair measure, the WSS dream will forever be meaningless. There is no way Shiryu would even play fairly. The guy completely kills people when they aren't looking. There is no honor with the character.
No, I just don't see Mihawk having any relevance in Endgame for the OP lore setup. Mihawk is Zoro's side story not the main story.

I have no idea what role Mihawk is supposed to play other than get beaten by EOS Zoro.

At best he can be a Marco in Wano, just stalling and helping allies again.

No, I just don't see Mihawk having any relevance in Endgame for the OP lore setup. Mihawk is Zoro's side story not the main story.

I have no idea what role Mihawk is supposed to play other than get beaten by EOS Zoro.

At best he can be a Marco in Wano, just stalling and helping allies again.
Mihawk is literally Zoro's dream the fuck?

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::lawsigh:

It has nothing to do with "endgame" relevance to the plot. He's there to fight Zoro at the literal end of the series because that is what it's built towards for 2 decades.

He'll be there by virtue of the plot needing him to with other characters, whether that's with Shanks, someone else, or alone.

Last edited:
Luffy had elemental advantage help from Nami and kept running away from Cracker for 11 hours. Luffy was forced to eating his biscuits after water softening from Nami. Doffy isn't a glutton nor is he ever getting past Cracker's soldiers who have superior CoA and overwhelm him.

Doffy couldn't even fight G4 Luffy for more than a few tens of minutes

But you can ignore manga facts over the narrative that Cracker was above the likes of Dressrosa for some silly Doffy wank

Doffy isn't getting past Cracker's own CoA hardening. It took Luffy a new G4 form Tankman (which he could only obtain by eating enough biscuits) to counter Cracker and send him flying. Boundman and its strongest moves clearly wasn't cutting it.
lUfY hAd eLeMeNtaL aDvAnTaGe

Meanwhile the other guy had his internal organs pulverized by a Warlord with a 5 billion berry Devil Fruit.

Go back to twiddling your thumbs.

Mihawk is literally Zoro's dream the fuck?

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::lawsigh:
So what does that have to do with Endgame setup with Im and BB and the One Piece? Mihawk has no relevance in the grand scheme of things and him becoming a villain is unlikely, since he was Zoro's mentor and has become a softie for the likes of even Perona. Best thing you can say is Mihawk will get beaten by EOS Zoro, but can't even see that being spun into the main story like Nami and the Punk Hazard children or Sanji and his family feud in the main story.

So what does that have to do with Endgame setup with Im and BB and the One Piece? Mihawk has no relevance in the grand scheme of things and him becoming a villain is unlikely, since he was Zoro's mentor and has become a softie for the likes of even Perona. Best thing you can say is Mihawk will get beaten by EOS Zoro, but can't even see that being spun into the main story like Nami and the Punk Hazard children or Sanji and his family feud in the main story.
Your first mistake is assuming Blackbeard HAS the quintessential endgame villain of the series. Nothing truly has pointed this to be the case. Can/Will he be a part of the endgame? For sure. Is he the last fight? Unproven.

Your second is assuming Mihawk is a villain. There is a difference between "villain" and "antagonist", look up the difference. Zoro still has had the intent to dual Mihawk, it does not change because he trained him. It actually makes their eventual battle more emotional

Big Mom knew Luffy had his crew with him and still sent Cracker do the job.
Yet this is how Cracker came back to her

Proof she isn't reliable when it comes to powerscaling
Also gamme knife destroying your opponent organs > Nami making rain
No, BM was focused on Luffy only. Let me make this simple and easy for you:

Luffy: "Not go all out? I don't know any other way!"

Cracker: "It took everything you had to defeat one"

Cracker's infinite biscuit soldiers >> G4 Boundman > Doffy

Doffy isn't ever getting past Cracker's CoA hardening and biscuit soldiers which made Luffy run away for 11 hours.

No, BM was focused on Luffy only. Let me make this simple and easy for you:

Luffy: "Not go all out? I don't know any other way!"

Cracker: "It took everything you had to defeat one"

Cracker's infinite biscuit soldiers >> G4 Boundman > Doffy

Doffy isn't ever getting past Cracker's CoA hardening and biscuit soldiers which made Luffy run away for 11 hours.
Are you seriously comparing someone made of glass to a CoC-using awakened Paramecia built like a tank?

This forum should seriously have an IQ test or something. Then again most here would fail it.

Your first mistake is assuming Blackbeard HAS the quintessential endgame villain of the series. Nothing truly has pointed this to be the case. Can/Will he be a part of the endgame? For sure. Is he the last fight? Unproven.

Your second is assuming Mihawk is a villain. There is a difference between "villain" and "antagonist", look up the difference. Zoro still has had the intent to dual Mihawk, it does not change because he trained him. It actually makes their eventual battle more emotional
Zoro dueling Mihawk can happen after BB/Imu stuff off-handedly. Having Zoro fight Mihawk for WSS title in the middle of endgame is completely random and throws off the flow of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.