What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Why do people always ignore Luffy’s condition in his fights?

Like.

“Katakuri stabbed himself!”
Well yeah, because he got an unfair hit on Luffy thanks to Flampé.

“Doffy was nerfed against Luffy!”
Except that Oda literally said in the SBS (it’s bs but it is what is) that Bellamy hurt Luffy as much as Gamma Knife and Luffy’s dialogue with Doffy “we’re both injured” fits that narrative.

Why are people ignoring that Luffy has literally been flat out defeated and concussed multiple times in the raid so far?
Because they are shithead zorotards, who can't stand that the main character is Luffy and he is beating a Yonko in what both characters involved (and everyone on the island including Yamato) view as a fair 1vs1.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido fought so far in a serious battle:
9Scabbards+5Supernova+Luffy alone+Yamato alone+again Luffy and Momo for hours. He took so many attacks, fighting non stop, Luffy was defeated two times already. In the firsttime when Boundman fall off and Dragon Kaido eat him(saved by Zoro), second time when he got knocked out from the island even thought got adv CoC as powerup only to eat food and comeback.

Luffy got knocked out twice, he only face Kaido while Kaido non stop eating attacks from 16 different people, let be fair. I understand the hype for Luffy and he really doing great job, but Kaido is so far better in terms of feats, I doubt that Luffy would be up after facing Kaido,9Scabbards,Yamato,4 Supernova and eating lot of attacks.

Current Luffy is for sure a mid top tier and pretty op, he will also soon show a new powerup, makes him a admiral lvl character. But let not forget the fact that Kaido is several injuried after facing sooo many characters...
All while carrying Onigashima.

The fighting scene sounds amazing, Kaido's haki and stats are stronger yet Luffy seems to be pulling ahead, I think it just shows even though Kaido is stronger on paper, Luffy is just a BETTER fighter, more skilled, superior instincts etc.

Kaido=BM agenda is now deep in the mud

Notice how Luffy never brings up Kaido's injuries as potential excuse for his loss, he and Kaido know they're equally injured, Luffy bringing up the excuse stuff proves he believes winning here means he has surpassed Kaido
Kaido's dialogue sounds hilarious as fuck too

Wait I thought the 5 Elder Stars ARE THE WORLD GOVERMENT? :kaidowhat:
He is obviously talking about their predecessors

This chapter murders the theory that the Gorosei members are some Void Century people.

They're regular old men, only Imu is immortal

My God I fully expect Oda to hype Tama by making her one of the ancient weapons. Maybe she got all the focus because of this. Shirahoshi, Tama and A powerful ship are three ancient weapons?? Hmm

Question. Why do people always ignore Luffy’s condition in his fights?

Like.

“Katakuri stabbed himself!”
Well yeah, because he got an unfair hit on Luffy thanks to Flampé.

“Doffy was nerfed against Luffy!”
Except that Oda literally said in the SBS (it’s bs but it is what is) that Bellamy hurt Luffy as much as Gamma Knife and Luffy’s dialogue with Doffy “we’re both injured” fits that narrative.

Why are people ignoring that Luffy has literally been flat out defeated and concussed multiple times in the raid so far?

Kaido fought so far in a serious battle:
9Scabbards+5Supernova+Luffy alone+Yamato alone+again Luffy and Momo for hours. He took so many attacks, fighting non stop, Luffy was defeated two times already. In the firsttime when Boundman fall off and Dragon Kaido eat him(saved by Zoro), second time when he got knocked out from the island even thought got adv CoC as powerup only to eat food and comeback.

Luffy got knocked out twice, he only face Kaido while Kaido non stop eating attacks from 16 different people, let be fair. I understand the hype for Luffy and he really doing great job, but Kaido is so far better in terms of feats, I doubt that Luffy would be up after facing Kaido,9Scabbards,Yamato,4 Supernova and eating lot of attacks.

Current Luffy is for sure a mid top tier and pretty op, he will also soon show a new powerup, makes him a admiral lvl character. But let not forget the fact that Kaido is several injuried after facing sooo many characters...
If he's mid top tier then he's Admiral character already

Weakened Kaido is still above Admirals except Akainu maybe

*Oda said that Luffy would still defeat Doffy in a fair fight in the and Doffy’s dialogue about Bellamy hurting Luffy implied it was equivalent to Gamma knife (which is bs)

I miswrote that.
The SBS is volume 88 or 89 I think
Again. He never said that shit. Holy fuck. You're a bigger source of fake news than CNN.

He literally said that Luffy would defeat Doffy in a fair fight in either the volume 88 or 89 SBS
No he didn't you freaking liar. Stop spreading bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.