What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe Luffy actually trained his ass off and fought stronger opponents to control his haki unlike a certain cook whose only contribution till Wano was baking a cake and merely defeating a nerfed fat clown.
Yes he trained 2 weeks just to get 1 shot by ACoC ragnorak to somehow tanking other named ACoC attacks casually…..thanks for explaining that logic

Also not giving in to your desperate bait. This is about Luffy and no one else bud

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Or maybe Luffy actually trained his ass off and fought stronger opponents to control his haki unlike a certain cook whose only contribution till Wano was baking a cake and merely defeating a nerfed fat clown.
Stfu. Luffy training for a couple days against fodder doesn’t justify him going from getting one shotted to fighting Hybrid Kaido equally in base and tanking his hits unscathed. It’s shit writing

I’d say Wano is a 6/10 but will probably be a 7 or 8 once we get Kaido’s flashback and the post-fight world building.

In the context of the post time skip though, this was supposed to be THE climax to the saga that’s been going on since Fishman Island which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

No, i judge on overrall feeling
Oh.. i have yet to really what i asked you myself

where do you think the arc took a dive tho
Post automatically merged:

I’d say Wano is a 6/10 but will probably be a 7 or 8 once we get Kaido’s flashback and the post-fight world building.

In the context of the post time skip though, this was supposed to be THE climax to the saga that’s been going on since Fishman Island which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
KOL : 3.14\10

man said its hard for it to be top 10.. i get where he's coming from tho

Stfu. Luffy training for a couple days against fodder doesn’t justify him going from getting one shotted to fighting Hybrid Kaido equally in base and tanking his hits unscathed. It’s shit writing
Another dude who doesn’t read, Luffy was not merely fighting fodders. He was practicing his future sight and learning the concept of ryou which is similar for coa and coc. Thats how he learnt to use the coc ryou after he took Kaido’s ragnarak on the face.

Last edited:
Luffy went from being 1 shot by Thunder Bagua and a single ACoC Ragnorak attack to casually tanking ACoC attacks+many other named attacks from Kaido

I suppose when you get your ass whooped enough you suddenly gain immense durability and endurance…..smfh
Luffy had never been exposed to adv CoC before raime hakke, and that was drunk Kaido who is stronger.

It wasn't a "single Ragnorak" attack, it was a combo of multiple moves, and they were already all beaten and bruised off screen, everyone aside from Luffy dooming about their chances... And this was before Luffy learned the technique himself, and Luffy was able to force himself awake from this knockout, into a condition where he fought Kaido 1vs1 after just learning a sloppy version of adv CoC, for 30 minutes.

Oh.. i have yet to really what i asked you myself

where do you think the arc took a dive tho
Udon was pretty bad, but the hour of legends in the Oden flashback + everything in the flashback other than the WB/Roger stuff is where things went awry imo.

The whole point of a flashback like that is to make you care about characters like the scabbards and the actual story of Wano. I would argue that the flashback failing to this basically sullied the rest of the arc.

:choppawhat: just how slow do you think Marco is?

You seriously think that the same guy who could keep up with kizaru is slower than wci luffy?

Sanji is faster than Marco, who in turn is faster than wci luffy

Lmao "batshit delusional" for what? Saying that sanji is faster than Marco for doing something Marco couldn't do against queen?

It's literally basic logic, calling it delusional won't change what was written in the Manga
How is Marco faster that G4 Snakeman? Let me address that point first.

So now Sanji is faster than Kizaru? :kobeha:

There was no prolonged fight between Marco and Kizaru because they clashed once doesn't mean they're as fast as each other. Rayleigh and Kizaru also clashed but I'd still class Kizaru as faster.

WCI Luffy G4 Snakeman still shits on Sanji speedwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.