What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Yonko fans being in cope mode, but why are Sanji fans unworthy, bug D kaios coping? Is it because their fave neither got coc (adv coc is. A far away dream) nor did he get to fight capable opponent?
Isn’t it obvious? Do the spoilers talk about Sanji or Zoro or do they focus on Luffy vs Kaido?

I may be a Sanji fan but that doesn’t mean I can’t talk about other characters

Doesn’t matter if he’s physically weakened
ACoC is willpower
Kaido’s willpower isn’t weakened in the slightest
Luffy shouldn’t logically be capable of being KO’d by 1 hit to tanking multiple other very powerful attacks
Luffy admits that Kaido's haki is stronger but then again there was a reason to why oda highlighted Kaiod's powers weakening

i actually wanna reiterate the fact that luffy ain't gonna beat kaido 1v1 post wano or even during the next coz its flipin blatant how Kaido is sufficiently weakened for Luffy to stand a chance against the.

The fact Luffy says this in this chapter
"
Kaidou: "Uonhhh!! ...Hic!!
A persistent one like you should take this!!
“Raimei”!!"

Luffy: "Hah... Hah...
I won't let you do it..."

Kaidou: "“Ha”...!!"

Kaidou tries to attack Luffy with “Raimei Hakke”, but just before he can do it, Luffy jumps up and dodges the attack
"

tthe man was about to go down if he didn't dodge that.. so its a very desperate battle for Luffy considering Kaido is weakened.. and is still dishing out attacks that would KO the dude Luffy

bbtw when Luffy got KO'd by Kaido in Wano he was just sobering up..

sso technically Drunk kaido > Sober Kaido

Kaidou: "It's been a while
since I fight anyone 1 Vs. 1 this seriously!!
It was always clear that the clash between Kaido and Meme wasn't even close to being the serious battle some people think it was and the two were fine afterwards and there weren't pretty much signs of distruction either.

Now, we also got this.

But yeah, Meme is equal to Kaido. Who wouldn't think that after their respective portrayal and feats, right?
:gokulaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
people seem to forget that in the pre time skip the world building didn’t really start getting good until post Enies Lobby.

Early One Piece was carried by its sense of adventure and heartfelt/intense character moments, not by its world building.
What kind of shitty acid are you on for saying this?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaidou: "Woororo!!
“Ragnaraku!!!” (Ragnaraku - 引奈落 (ラグならく))!!!"

Kaidou's attack has been so strong that people on the Live Floor see how part of the roof collapses. Luffy suffers the blow, Kaidou hit him on the forehead.

Luffy: "Woahhhh~~~!!"

and we have Oden going down to an unnamed love tap from base Kaido smh

Marco has never shown feats to put him above G4 Snakeman speed. Clashing with Kizaru doesn't show that.

I'm still quite doubtful of the idea that Sanji is faster than Marco to be honest. You say Sanji is base on his feats against Queen but Marco was holding off both King and Queen therefore you can't really say well Sanji is faster than Marco either but for devils advocate I'll say okay even if he is that doesn't put him above G4 Snakeman which is so fast that FS Level user like Katakuri struggled to keep up.

I thought you were saying because Marco clashed with Kizaru that means Marco is faster the Snakeman and because Sanji is faster than Marco that makes Sanji faster than Snakeman right? That would imply you're saying current Sanji is as fast or faster than Kizaru.

I don't disagree and you're the one underrated him currently putting him below Sanji.
He came out of nowhere and stopped kizaru's attack, that's a pretty good feat and that puts him above snakeman wci

He is faster than snakeman pre wano

Marco holding back king and queen at the same time doesn't change the fact that he attacked them individually, he never blitzed queen to the point where he seemed invisible for him, even when he was attacking

Sanji's travel speed>Marco's attacking speed

And no, being faster than Marco doesn't mean being as fast kizaru

I'm not underrating him, I still think he can beat any first commander+sanji aside from Beckman high - extreme diff

He's just slower than Sanji, but he has other abilities to make up for it

Luffy had never been exposed to adv CoC before raime hakke, and that was drunk Kaido who is stronger.

It wasn't a "single Ragnorak" attack, it was a combo of multiple moves, and they were already all beaten and bruised off screen, everyone aside from Luffy dooming about their chances... And this was before Luffy learned the technique himself, and Luffy was able to force himself awake from this knockout, into a condition where he fought Kaido 1vs1 after just learning a sloppy version of adv CoC, for 30 minutes.
Ok that’s true for the most part but do you honestly believe that it makes sense for the dude to be able to tank these attacks after only being finished by one? Do you really think this is logical and good writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.