Bogard

You can't win
Garp has earned the right to be placed with Roger and WB.
That's like saying Smoker earned himself as current Luffy level because he could beat him preskip. Garp's 38years old ago portrayal(which was faked out by world government to boot) meant nothing compared to prime Whitebeard/Roger. In his prime, Roger was viewing Garp nothing different from Sengoku when he was thinking he could die in a confrontation with Whitebeard. Even old and sick Whitebeard was considering stronger than Garp by Garp's long time partner(Sengoku)

Admirals lack the feats and portrayal of Yonkos.
Their portrayal as one of the two factions you need to surpass to become pirate king says otherwise
Marco hasn’t proven himself to be above other YC1s.
Marco's portrayal as the final rampart in Teach becoming the pirate king is superior to any other YC1s, his portrayal as Whitebeard's right hand, when Vista can match one of Shanks' top3 prove otherwise, his match-up with Weevil, who you rank as low top tier will prove otherwise

D

Deleted member 83

People hating on Buggy?
People like that actually exist?

Lol, never knew that was even possible.
Yep
Post automatically merged:

no i just call charachters i like GOATs. i know that goes against the entire premise of a GOAT, but still
I was asking who’s your favorite lol

Get your popcorn and a cola and watch this legendary stream:

If you only wanna watch the thing with the admirals, it start in minute 15:15.^^
Oh god good thing I avoid those contents from Kol and his friends, and popcorn and cola while watching THIS? You want me to throw up or what...

Admiral fans should realize that once we get to an arc focused on them in which the SHs will face, that's when Oda will probably start treating them in a similar way like he did for the Yonko's and then some people will start character bashing them just like how some people now character bash the Yonko's.

The Yonko's are not gods and they aren't perfect yet plenty of people act like they are, and when Oda starts showing that they have flaws and can get hurt that's when some people act shocked and then start bashing them. Some Admiral fans are also like this, they act like Admirals are gods and are perfect but in reality they aren't and just like any other characters they have flaws and can also get hurt.

I also find it stupid how some people easily switch sides once Oda starts showing flaws for a character, like how some people originally praised and hyped up the Yonko's but once Oda starts showing flaws for them that's when they get upset and switch sides and then start praising and hyping up the Admirals.

Bravo
KOL
That dude who tweeted

Should stick to theories or whatever
Power scaling
People hating on Buggy?
People like that actually exist?

Lol, never knew that was even possible.
Every character got haters but the buggy haters just salty he get much so clout by trolling

Kol is a disgrace for OP community

A clown like him should be banned in every OP power scaling discussion.
I think sunpatch94 was when she was still doin videos lol

Admiral fans should realize that once we get to an arc focused on them in which the SHs will face, that's when Oda will probably start treating them in a similar way like he did for the Yonko's and then some people will start character bashing them just like how some people now character bash the Yonko's.

The Yonko's are not gods and they aren't perfect yet plenty of people act like they are, and when Oda starts showing that they have flaws and can get hurt that's when some people act shocked and then start bashing them. Some Admiral fans are also like this, they act like Admirals are gods and are perfect but in reality they aren't and just like any other characters they have flaws and can also get hurt.

I also find it stupid how some people easily switch sides once Oda starts showing flaws for a character, like how some people originally praised and hyped up the Yonko's but once Oda starts showing flaws for them that's when they get upset and switch sides and then start praising and hyping up the Admirals.
Well, most of the guys are teens that came over from other series like Naruto or Dragonball Super.

Very annoying of course, but they are young and need their fictional heroes that they can look up to and celebrate. That's why their reaction to any depicted flaw is always so huge. Flaws in their heroes can't be accepted. In addition, they try to mask their general insecurity by bashing characters they don't like.

It's the classic teenage behavior, nothing more, nothing less. After thinking about it, you can't even be mad at those youngsters.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, most of the guys are teens that came over from other series like Naruto or Dragonball Super.

Very annoying of course, but they are young and need their fictional heroes that they can look up to and celebrate. That's why their reaction to any depicted flaw is always so huge. Flaws in their heroes can't be accepted. In addition, they try to mask their general insecurity by bashing characters they don't like.

It's the classic teenage behavior, nothing more, nothing less. After thinking about it, you can't even be mad at those youngsters.
You tell em grandad.

Worst

Custom title
Reality

what my brain forced me to read

Admiral fans should realize that

The Yonko's are gods and they are perfect yet plenty of people act like they aren't, Admirals have flaws and can get hurt.