Powers & Abilities All of Albert’s hype is useless to latch onto Zori

“Im a lvl above Dragons and Dinosaurs”

” He’s a Momster that can survive any climate”

” Blah Blah…God Race”

Too bad all of that hype comes from King’s flame on his back. And Zori pathetically had to strategically defeat him when he lost the flame on his back.

Zori beat the Lesser Albert. The one with nothing but Dino Durability ( Ptredons probably have the least meat as well). The one who cant survive any climate because his flame is turned off.

Heck King was in human mode everytime Zori landed an attack….he didnt even have Dino Protection lmao. Zori literally just beat a DFless human.

Buh…Buh…Zori’s AdvCoC. Featless.
Buh….Buh….Albert’s Flameless durability and endurance. Again featless

Last edited:
King have neither Durability nor Endurance in his Defensive Mode (Flame On)
He simply cannot be Damaged by anything whatsoever (Damage is Zero)

And this doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, cuz Zoro didn't even bother to test his New CoC Attacks on King in that Mode
And it should be noted that Zoro is the one who's Dream is to be able to Cut Everything

You think WG want Lunarians so badly to increase their Armors? They already can create such stuff
What they want is their "Invulnerability" Power

I never Hype King, cuz for me, Zoro can Defeat him even without CoC
Oda simply took that Fight as a chance to make Zoro understand Enma, CoC & Meito in general better, but it wasn't truly necessary for the Win

As i said, nothing about King Hyped Zoro
Damaging Fireless King is something everyone knew that Zoro could do, after all, we did saw his Feats on Roof Top
Cutting Fire was also shown against Boro Breath & Prometheus, so nothing New there
Deflecting his Attacks or Clashing with him is also nothing surprising, Zoro has always being Strong Fighter
Also Blocking his Exploding Attack isn't New, Zoro is obviously a CoA Expert

So yeah, King doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, & we Fans didn't need this Fight to know how Powerful is Zoro
Only Hype comes from Zoro's CoC, which we always talked about long before King was even Introduced, & we did eat good at the End

And this doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, cuz Zoro didn't even bother to test his New CoC Attacks on King in that Mode
And it should be noted that Zoro is the one who's Dream is to be able to Cut Everything

You think WG want Lunarians so badly to increase their Armors? They already can create such stuff

Oda simply took that Fight as a chance to make Zoro understand Enma, CoC & Meito in general better, but it wasn't truly necessary for the Win

Damaging Fireless King is something everyone knew that Zoro could do, after all, we did saw his Feats on Roof Top
Cutting Fire was also shown against Boro Breath & Prometheus, so nothing New there
Deflecting his Attacks or Clashing with him is also nothing surprising, Zoro has always being Strong Fighter

So yeah, King doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, & we Fans didn't need this Fight to know how Powerful is Zoro
Only Hype comes from Zoro's CoC, which we always talked about long before King was even Introduced, & we did eat good at the End
Wow good reply.

But yh as of now Zoro’s AdvCoC is featless. Not only did he use it on a flameless King, King never even had Zoan protection.

King tanked 3 adv.coc attacks from Zoro. Except kaido and maybe big mom, no one can do that. That's only when his fire is off so imagine ON ...

King tanked 3 adv.coc attacks from Zoro. Except kaido and maybe big mom, no one can do that. That's only when his fire is off so imagine ON ...
Zori’s AdvCoC is featless. We dont know who can tank what.

Zoro slashed through King's strongest attack, broke his CoA hardened sword, and tore his wing off....
Featless attack, and featless wing. Sure he broke his CoA sword…but thats all. Sanji broke a Non CoA sword without using force. Zoro used force to break a CoA sword. Breaking Non Meitou swords arent impressive

This is hilarious , i get where you come from.. but you're a bit too dramatic with undermining him.

at the end of the day zoro having the PU never proved he could cut King with his flame on...which is astonishing and the only problem i have with the fight since its flagrantly unconventional for a zoro fight
(but)
Matter the fact we don't even know what hurts King anymore and what doesn't .. the guy was blocking zoro's slashes with his wings while he had his flames on during tatsumaki.. (No Acoc or enma jazz)

its begs the question whether he wanted to limit the attacks that hit him since they would affect him either way or something else.. fast-forward post enma and Acoc jazz he's still blocking zoro's attack with his flame on as if he's getting desperate after zoro figuring out his ability

idk if this a retcon where king was blocking tatsumaki before with his flames on and now zoro says nothing affects him with his flames on.. or it can just be zoro's limited knowledge of the extent king's flames work through his perception/ perspective of thing , but either way it wasn't explicitly elucidated that king doesn't get hurt at all or the attacks don't affect him at all since we were only given zoro's perspective over the matter..
This actually fits in well with the fact that Marco's knee made King draw decent blood of blood with his flames on

it can likely be the case that attacks actually wear King down and limit him ability to use flame? idk.. but him not using flames against zoro's last attack makes no sense unless he was exhausted or he exhausted his flames.

What i can deduce from just this is the fact that significantly potent attacks are detrimental to King in whatever way that is.

Hopefully oda addresses this matter soon in an SBS.

Wow good reply.

But yh as of now Zoro’s AdvCoC is featless. Not only did he use it on a flameless King, King never even had Zoan protection.
The Feat is mostly about how Adv CoC makes you stand out
When Luffy used CoC Coating, Kaidou said that Only Strongest can do that
But both were using it, so it was hard to tell the Difference
But with Zoro Fight, we saw how Adv. CoC can make you deal with a Top Commander very quickly without them being able to do anything

You might say Sanji done the same, and i'm not Downplaying Sanji's Feat
But in King's Case, the Final Attack was faced by King's Ultimate Attack, represented as a Huge AoE Magma Dragon
And we saw how a CoC Attack overpowered such Move

So Sanji's Power-Up was meant to show how his Attacks got Stronger to the point where he can finally Severely Damage a Tanky Enemy
While Zoro's CoC was meant to showcase the difference between Adv. CoC Attacks Users & Powerful Non-CoC Attacks

Zori’s AdvCoC is featless. We dont know who can tank what.
I'm the one who think without adv.coc + great AP you can't defeat King. Zoro literally said he can't win if he doesn't how King's body works. And still after that, he used his adv.coc to hurt King because without adv.coc, King's dura is still "more special" so impossible to defeat him. Maybe anyone can hurt but to defeat him, nahh another matter ..

The Feat is mostly about how Adv CoC makes you stand out
When Luffy used CoC Coating, Kaidou said that Only Strongest can do that
But both were using it, so it was hard to tell the Difference
But with Zoro Fight, we saw how Adv. CoC can make you deal with a Top Commander very quickly without them being able to do anything

You might say Sanji done the same, and i'm not Downplaying Sanji's Feat
But in King's Case, the Final Attack was faced by King's Ultimate Attack, represented as a Huge AoE Magma Dragon
And we saw how a CoC Attack overpowered such Move

So Sanji's Power-Up was meant to show how his Attacks got Stronger to the point where he can finally Severely Damage a Tanky Enemy
While Zoro's CoC was meant to showcase the difference between Adv. CoC Attacks Users & Powerful Non-CoC Attacks
Again sure it has hype and potrayal. Not denying that. But it was featless, due to the opponent being in his weakest state.
Post automatically merged:

I'm the one who think without adv.coc + great AP you can't defeat King. Zoro literally said he can't win if he doesn't how King's body works. And still after that, he used his adv.coc to hurt King because without adv.coc, King's dura is still "more special" so impossible to defeat him. Maybe anyone can hurt maybe to defeat him, nahh another matter ..
He used AdvCoC to control Enma. He didnt need it to defeat Albert. All he needed was to wait for the Lunarian defense to drop.

I never said King is Weak
All i said is that Zoro doesn't need him to be Hyped, it's actually the other way around (King is Hyped through Fighting Zoro)
And yes, King in Fire On Mode cannot be Damaged by anything, that's why Lunarians were Hunted down, their Ability can create the Perfect Army

The point of the thread is for the people that claim Zoro defeated a “God” or a person who’s a level above. In which he didnt. Heck he didnt even defeat a DF user. He defeated an opponent who was in his weakest form…..a human with wings. Zoro isnt dependant on King for hype….its Flameless DFless King whos dependant on hype for Zoro. And yh theyre both featless. Zoro’s Adv CoC aint getting feats for defeating that trash.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
“Im a lvl above Dragons and Dinosaurs”

” He’s a Momster that can survive any climate”

” Blah Blah…God Race”

Too bad all of that hype comes from King’s flame on his back. And Zori pathetically had to strategically defeat him when he lost the flame on his back.

Zori beat the Lesser Albert. The one with nothing but Dino Durability ( Ptredons probably have the least meat as well). The one who cant survive any climate because his flame is turned off.

Heck King was in human mode everytime Zori landed an attack….he didnt even have Dino Protection lmao. Zori literally just beat a DFless human.

Buh…Buh…Zori’s AdvCoC. Featless.
Buh….Buh….Albert’s Flameless durability and endurance. Again featless
Funny how this is coming from someone who hyped up King the most.:milaugh: