What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to believe that En-Ou shall be the key for Zoro to forge black blades one day.

Perhaps it is indeed a CoA+CoC feat, and it would ultimately fell more shallow and less intense if just one of the two was required. Unless Oda came up with something totally different but convincing but I don't see that.

No? He looked low level asf against Vergo and Hawkins. Law's best feats are against the Yonkou.
Outside of his awakening and increased durability I would think otherwise, he had a good showing against Smoker, once he had his heart he easily won against Vergo, lost to Doffy but moves like Counter Shock and Gamma Knife didn't look better after that fight and he didn't lose against Hawkins, the only time Hawkins had him cornered was when someone else shot Law with seastone or when he had hostages.

@Cross_Marian in my opinion I enjoy rave master, fairy tail in my opinion. I Re read the series again before.
Funny thing I like fairy tail character cast. I started reading rave master and fairy tail in 2016.

I read the eden zero up 100 chapter update by Reddit before. After that, I drop out because I took a break for a year or more because I dont want wait weekly for new chapter. I would wait eden zero to reach 300 chapter or more so I can enjoy reading manga from start to end.
Enjoy 200 chapters of awesomeness
:cheers:

Even discounting admiral agenda, I really want to see logia awakening tbh
rereading pre ts One Piece it's insane how all powerful logia used to feel compared to now.
post timeskip they seem like shit tier devil fruits due to jobbers like caribou, monet, Caesar and Smoker. Paramecia are much more broken

Using it casually doesn't guarantee Yamato is stronger using adv CoC, Hyogoro can use Ryuo casually and was still outclassed by Luffy when used it accidentally.
Yamato wore down hybrid Kaido back to base form using her ACoC. Base ACoC named attack was paralled alongside G4 Snakeman named attack.

Her ACoC is not inferior to Zoro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.