What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I'm joking when I siad that. Blackbeard will have attacks much more devastating than Hakai, that luffy will block.
Even though power ups in One Piece are a joke, the overall power scaling is pretty consistent, there is no way anyone will ever be strong enough to generate the kind of destructive force Kaido and Linlin did, this is not Naruto where basics get shit out the window so that fights can be bigger just cause, there is always logic in the One Piece power system.

If Luffy still somehow struggles with some BB pirates or Marines fodder after all this shit.....
Luffy will still do that lol, he'll probably still get owned or have some real difficulty with one characters hax for dramatic purposes.
Luffy, Blackbeard and BM are all extremely strong but have been clowned by far weaker enemies, due to their "idiot" personality when non-serious.

Btw, Luffy is legit top tier now. Not low top tier but a legit top tier.
There's really no excuse, he's matching and overpowering Hybrid Kaido on several occasions. Although Kaido is quite weakened, let's not forget that Luffy still has his G4 which boosts his power exponentially.

Imo, Kaido really has to use his awakening to match or overpower Luffy's G4, especially if it's G4 switching.

Tiger Man is coming soon since I think a new G4 mode would be better instead of an entirely new gear mode. Plus, Luffy needs a mode which can put Kaido down once and for all.

There's really no excuse, he's matching and overpowering Hybrid Kaido on several occasions. Although Kaido is quite weakened, let's not forget that Luffy still has his G4 which boosts his power exponentially.

Imo, Kaido really has to use his awakening to match or overpower Luffy's G4, especially if it's G4 switching.

Tiger Man is coming soon since I think a new G4 mode would be better instead of an entirely new gear mode. Plus, Luffy needs a mode which can put Kaido down once and for all.
yup
put simply he is one of the strongest pirates
every reason to be recognized as an emperor now .

Definition:

(of a person) deal effectively with something difficult.

Since this is a children's drawing, I would say you dont know the meaning of that word either.
I love the g4 switching Idea esp if he still doesnt have a time limit but I still think he does.
the thing with snakeman tho Its power output isnt great
and it doesnt seem like he needs to be that fast for kaido
I say he just goes all out with power and boundman kills this.
at the very least boundman is as fast as he is now if not faster and he is able to evade and hit kaido.
Luffy already used G4 AdCoC on Kaido though.

For those using the Term "Base Luffy" & "G4 Luffy"
Yes, Gear 4 would make Luffy Stronger & able to do much better against Kaidou, but if he does that, it's a Certain Defeat for him, because
Gear 4 consumes All of his Haki, and pretty fast

Kaidou is simply Extremely Tanky. In such a Fight, Gear 4 is the Weaker Version against him, not Base
I believe that Luffy needs to figure out a way to make his Haki Reserve Infinite, so that he can access Gear 4 & go All Out

This means that Luffy will either Figure out a Secret about Haki, or he will be Powered-Up by something, like Big Mom's Soul, Chopper's Rumble Ball, Awakening ... etc

5th emperor title became legit (?)....:finally::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.