What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know though. That coward Sakazuki didn't want the smoke. Not surprised given a deathbed Yonko put him on the ground in two hits.

You're living in fantasy land if you think the guy Oda has been hyping for decades won't have an extraordinary showing.
extraordinary showing in a hypetool fight ???
lol

oda would do everything in his power to make bb menacing
I would temper my expectations

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Power levels still don't exist though! And technically I wasn't wrong, I was wrong about Nami and Ussop defeating Ulti and Page One, but I wasn't wrong about 1v1s. Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Robin vs Black Maria, Jinbe vs WsW, Sasaki vs Franky all of them were either 1v1s or the beast pirates teamed up against them.
Its ok man the zoro fans cant actually hurt you

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:pepemotion::pepemotion::lawsigh:
You're making me sad.
I get sad too when people lower the standard for the top tiers to squeeze in people who dont deserve to be top tiers. :milaugh:
You kidding? I'm not doing that again after having a whole conversation about it yesterday. Read the spoilers and you have the correct answer (Luffy being top tier).
Name one top tier whose performance is as bad as Luffy's. Just one name, Sen-chan. Plox. :josad:

Flabbergasting all encompassing Papazuki greatness
Lakazuki is not great.
extraordinary showing in a hypetool fight ???
lol

oda would do everything in his power to make bb menacing
I would temper my expectations
Why do you think it's Shanks that fights BB?

Because if BB beats him, no one in the world will believe there is anyone out there that can beat BB. Cause if Shanks can't, then no one can. Certainly not trash like Akainu. Then Luffy will appear and beat him.

Teach beating Shanks, hypes Teach as the strongest out there. Akainu barely beat Aokiji and now Aokiji is just one of Teach's underlings. No one gives a fuck that they are together.

Bruh like luffy can eat lethal attacks like asura or combined togen totsuka and shrug them off

Then there is Luffy's own adv coa gattling :kobeha::kobeha:
No such thing as "lethality" in OP, getting your skull blown out from blunt force is "lethal", as is exploding your internal organs, it doesn't mean humanoids like Mihawk would necessarily die from taking Luffy's blows.
Luffy is shrugging off Kaido's much more powerful attacks here, so yes he probably is shrugging off those attacks to some extent, though Kaido has DRAGON DURABILITY which helped him tank those weaker attacks.

No such thing as "lethality" in OP, getting your skull blown out from blunt force is "lethal", as is exploding your internal organs, it doesn't mean humanoids like Mihawk would necessarily die from taking Luffy's blows.
Luffy is shrugging off Kaido's much more powerful attacks here, so yes he probably is shrugging off those attacks to some extent, though Kaido has DRAGON DURABILITY which helped him tank those weaker attacks.
So luffy can take asura and be fine for most part like kaido?

Power levels still don't exist though! And technically I wasn't wrong, I was wrong about Nami and Ussop defeating Ulti and Page One, but I wasn't wrong about 1v1s. Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Robin vs Black Maria, Jinbe vs WsW, Sasaki vs Franky all of them were either 1v1s or the beast pirates teamed up against them.
No, I meant that you said that Franky would only be Snack level EoS. And that Sanji and Zoro won't fight commanders this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.