What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pics didn't change anything from the spoilers

why are you lying @Lance_Dragonite ?!

this fight is not enjoyable at all this chapter

still jinbe vs wsw better than this .
Look, I still can't stand Lance at all, but he had a point for once: Say what you want about Oda's storywriting etc., the fight this chapter was very well drawn and choreographed.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
LMAO. SO I GUESS LUFFY HAS TO WHOOP HYBRID KAIDO'S ASS IN UNDER 1 MINUTE TO BE CONSIDERED A TOP TIER?!?! :suresure::suresure::suresure:
If he is supposed to be comparable to King of Hell, that's exactly what he is supposed to do. :myman:
But since he stands no chance at competing with Zoro, he should at least try not to get wrecked so easily.
Plot armor doesnt have to save his ass in literally every fight, especially not in the one where it saved him 5 times already.

If he is supposed to be comparable to King of Hell, that's exactly what he is supposed to do. :myman:
But since he stands no chance at competing with Zoro, he should try not to get wrecked so easily.
Plot armor doesnt have to save his ass in literally every fight, especially not in the one where it save him 5 times already.
Well, I expected that's your true agenda lmao.

Why ya'll bums stuck on powerscaling?! Let's talk real stuff. Let's talk One Piece history.
I usually hate power level discussions, but Oda needs to give fans more lore. We are fed tiny scraps every couple of chapters. There are some great theories on this forum and other websites, but I think it is difficult to have long discussions given the amount of information we are fed at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.