What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What agenda? :kriwhat:
You are blaming me for expecting a top tier not to get laid out so easily?
He doesnt have Kaido's body for us to turn a blind eye on it.
Your Zoro > Luffy agenda which you have been pushing since the beginning of the forum.
Which top tier wasn't laid out easily? Shall I show you the moments how many times Big Mom got clowned? Or Kizaru getting sent away by Marco? Sengoku struggling to hurt Pre-TS Luffy? I can go on about. And getting "easily" laid by the WSC fighting seriously is somewhat an L?

So after reading the first few pages post panels dropping I've seen certain amount of users desperately trying to shit on the Admirals and that totally out of the blue.

Boy if that isn't full of insecurity and fear that Luffy may fight Akainu at some point post this arc.

Please continue
:suresure:
Say luffy won’t fight akainu is like saying luffy won’t fight Blackbeard or zoro won’t fight kaido. Luffy will fight akainu .

I bet Yamato ask luffy what happen to Ace. Luffy say it is Akainu but he will fight him.

The fight choreography is honestly good, nothing too spectacular but far from bad.
The comedy aspects are classic OP, you gotta like it or not. I think there's a time and place for goofy stuff and that it doesn't fit in a battle with a stake as high as that of a country of people's lifes.

As for Kaido himself. I expect him to have an ace up his sleeve. I'd be disappointed if that's the extent of his arsenal. He's basically re-using attacks we've seen do no damage for like the 20th time.

I fucking hate any type of laser beams now

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Your Zoro > Luffy agenda which you have been pushing since the beginning of the forum.
Which top tier wasn't laid out easily? Shall I show you the moments how many times Big Mom got clowned? Or Kizaru getting sent away by Marco? Sengoku struggling to hurt Pre-TS Luffy? I can go on about. And getting "easily" laid by the WSC fighting seriously is somewhat an L?
Nothing will ever change that fact, it isnt an agenda. Zoro is the strongest character in One Piece and I am no longer debating that.
Show me how many times Kaido laid out Big Mom or how Law and Kidd laid her out when she is serious? 0.
Kizaru being sent away isnt Kizaru being laid out, he effectively blocked the attack. Sengoku is clean.

You can go on but not a single top tier got hit clean in a 1vs1 when they are serious.
Except for Kaido when he was hit by Zoro's Asura. Cant blame him since there is no stopping Zoro.
Look at this top tier crying on the ground that he was clapped right on his forehead. :crazwhat:

That chin kick + headbutt combo this chapter, the bird dance sequence from Zoro vs King and JImbei's wrist breaker + demon tile combo are easily the top3 in terms of fight choreography sequences.. That's top notch stuff, feels like it has a natural flow, very dynamic. Not bad Oda, not bad

And man, that tankiness he gave out to Kid first and now Luffy.. I dunno, it feels a little out of place tbh. If he would have atleast blocked it with a CoA guard or invented a CoC defense mode or some, but face tanking that without any defense move whatsoever? Damn

Still questionable, if you take it to a meta lvl, why Luffy is even using those Roc moves, when those are the only times he gets caught "off guard"? He looks totally untouchable for Kaido in base or G2 tbh, feels like Oda writes it this way, so that Kaido is not getting straight up punked, cause that man is a freakin huge target, while both have roughly the same AP.

Nothing will ever change that fact, it isnt an agenda. Zoro is the strongest character in One Piece and I am no longer debating that.
Show me how many times Kaido laid out Big Mom or how Law and Kidd laid her out when she is serious? 0.
Kizaru being sent away isnt Kizaru being laid out, he effectively blocked the attack. Sengoku is clean.

You can go on but not a single top tier got hit clean in a 1vs1 when they are serious.
Except for Kaido when he was hit by Zoro's Asura. Cant blame him since there is no stopping Zoro.
Look at this top tier crying on the ground that he was clapped right on his forehead. :crazwhat:
What kind of a mentality do you have when it comes to fighting ?

Is a Top class fighter not allowed to take a hit and show that it damaged him/her ?

It's a classic thing of Luffy. He gets tagged, cries around a bit and immediately gets up. He still endured those shots and comes back so where is the issue ?

Besides, i consider the Luffy vs Zoro thing done at least for this arc.

THIS GUY DEFINITELY IN COMA WHEN ZORO GOT RAGDOLLED BY NON COC, NON ADVCOC, NON ADV COA, NON ADV COO KING BEFORE ENMA HELPED HIM POURING OUT HIS OWN HAKI.

EXTREE DIFF FIGHT AGAINST NON COC UNDERLING

:mihanha:

Linlin has better durability
You actually need more hax and great AP to Hurt her

While kaido gets hurt by anyone who has ryuo even if their AP sucks
Anyone with internal attack can hurt kaido while Jinbei couldn't hurt even skinny BM , Law couldn't draw blood until he used awakening (more hax)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What kind of a mentality do you have when it comes to fighting ?

Is a Top class fighter not allowed to take a hit and show that it damaged him/her ?

It's a classic thing of Luffy. He gets tagged, cries around a bit and immediately gets up. He still endured those shots and comes back so where is the issue ?

Besides, i consider the Luffy vs Zoro thing done at least for this arc.
Ok, he should try that tactic against someone with high lethality.
Lemme see him get hit by Shanks or Akainu and pull those same stunts he is pulling now...
No top tier will allow himself performance this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.