Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
So what other PUs do you guys think Sanji will get in Wano? I think Future Sight or some other form of advanced CoO is a given
I think he would show Hardening n new form of HM to finish off his opponent, bt he already has both of these.

Advance form of CoO haki in itself is big PU. He recently also got RS.
Unless ofcrs RS gets destroyed, i dont see more PUs for Sanji this arc.

I've been thinking...and this thought occured to me. Why can't Sanji use DJ to enhance his Skywalk:choppawhat:

Like how Shinra uses his flames to fly and go faster

Instead of using dumb RS boosters, he could have DJ boost him to go faster.

Maybe that will be his alternative for when the RS is gone. Plus it will have less stress on his legs...cause he doesnt have to kick ten times to fly. Only to stay stationary in the air.

If he does have this "mode", I want to be called " Devil Walk".

I've been thinking...and this thought occured to me. Why can't Sanji use DJ to enhance his Skywalk:choppawhat:

Like how Shinra uses his flames to fly and go faster

Instead of using dumb RS boosters, he could have DJ boost him to go faster.

Maybe that will be his alternative for when the RS is gone. Plus it will have less stress on his legs...cause he doesnt have to kick ten times to fly. Only to stay stationary in the air.

If he does have this "mode", I want to be called " Devil Walk".
You are actually not the first one coming with this idea. This was also an argument why the RS is a bad PU, because Sanji can already fly and with his flames he could copy the boosters. Sanji doesn't need fire resistence and his cape as a shild...well, haki can do that so...
Invisibility is the only ''new'' thing - even tho his speed made him invisible, but you don't have to move nonstop to be invisible with the RS, so it's a plus point i guess.

RS is trash:pepeke:

Like Sanji has DJ and HM. Cant Oda think of something thats relevant to Sanji for a PU. These RSs came out of nowhere and theyre trash. Sanji doesnt deserve this:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

You are actually not the first one coming with this idea. This was also an argument why the RS is a bad PU, because Sanji can already fly and with his flames he could copy the boosters. Sanji doesn't need fire resistence and his cape as a shild...well, haki can do that so...
Invisibility is the only ''new'' thing - even tho his speed made him invisible, but you don't have to move nonstop to be invisible with the RS, so it's a plus point i guess.
I feel like the RS will be ripped up but not before Franky can copy the invisibility technology for Sanji. Then Sanji tries to sneak up on Nami, but shes developed Observation Haki:suresure: