Current Events Wano is disasterclass

Nah what I'm telling you is that your criticism is dumb , just are just repeating Wano is the worst arc , Wano destroyed everything , Wano is a disaster, blablabla instead of giving actual criticism and telling other to leave this thread cuz they don't agree with you or laughing at people who are saying they are liking this arc
Even now you did the same
Dressrosa has been built up arc since Jaya arc and it failed with flying colors. Dressrosa singlehandedly destroyed the world building of one piece and the main plots. If you have nothing to say about this (favorable,neutral or unfavorable) then lurk or leave the thread
all I did was change Wano to Dressrosa nothing changed , Atleast put some effort in your criticism instead spammig "X" is a disaster ,"x" destroyed everything "X" is a disaster piece "x" is crippled me I hate "x" how can you even enjoy "x"
it's like you don't even know what to criticize but want to just for the sake of it
Look ,again I am not talking about dressrosa. You can not put dressrosa and wano in the same basked because they have some similarities. Dressrosa was a set up for wano. Doffy and kaido do not have the same importance.

You do not even try/care to confront my opinions on why wano is disasterclass, you are just saying that I am a hater. English is not my first language and if i have failed to convey why wano is disasterclass to you then it was not my intention.

Again I am not a psychologist. If you or anyone here does not want to discuss the points/criticisms i have for why wano is disasterclass then DO NOT REPLY IN MY THREAD

Even Luffy vs Kaido has less PIS than Luffy vs Kata.
:seriously:

Luffy fought kaido with the help of :

The scabbards, zoro, Kidd, law, Yamato, killer and momo

He mastered something that is supposed to bloom with time at the age of 19

He somehow became more durable in base than in gear 4 because he trained for 2 weeks

He got thrown out of the island, used telepathy perfectly, which is something he never used before, in order to communicate with law's crew to come pick him up , and got back on his feets because of meat

He then returned to fight a nerfed kaido lmao

Luffy vs kata's only flaw is the fact that kata left to eat some donut

It was a relatively fair fight and luffy was creative when it came to overcoming future sight

Wano was good af,until the sn got off the roof.
Had a whole arc on sanjis feelings yet he keeps spamming it,1000 chapters and usopp still hasnt had a single legit fight,0 DEATHS in a war against the 2 people who were supposed to be the most teriffying in the world,useless big flame big boom sideplot,terrible power up for cook(more like terribly executed as far as genes go) who already had a legit one with the raid suit and the gene possibly being done right,kinemon is immortal,momo was useless for 500 chapters but now he's holding a whole island etc etc.

Until 1010 id say it was pretty amazing,especially if kaido had offed a couple scabbards by then it wouldve been a 10 but after 1010 every chapter got worse and worse
Post automatically merged:

Yeah.... Luffy being joyboy, the child prophecy , or the next messiah does not interest me. This series was about people realizing their dreams not people bowing down to one messianic figure. There has been nothing substantial to strawhat's growth. Everything has been surface level shallowness.
Lol naruto pfp says you're pressed about op doing it better and setting it up since ep70 but sure bro,keep living in denial

Wano was good af,until the sn got off the roof.
Had a whole arc on sanjis feelings yet he keeps spamming it,1000 chapters and usopp still hasnt had a single legit fight,0 DEATHS in a war against the 2 people who were supposed to be the most teriffying in the world,useless big flame big boom sideplot,terrible power up for cook(more like terribly executed as far as genes go) who already had a legit one with the raid suit and the gene possibly being done right,kinemon is immortal,momo was useless for 500 chapters but now he's holding a whole island etc etc.

Until 1010 id say it was pretty amazing,especially if kaido had offed a couple scabbards by then it wouldve been a 10 but after 1010 every chapter got worse and worse

Lol naruto pfp says you're pressed about op doing it better and setting it up since ep70 but sure bro,keep living in denial
Wano was never good. Wano was a bunch of convoluted plots that lead to nowhere. Wano damaged the worldbuilding of one piece since the begining. The expectations oda set up previously entering wano were not met.

Ifrit is the worst power-up in the story of one piece and made franky and usopp look like clowns. You have 2 scientists like usopp and franky 3 if you lump in chopper who could have fixed sanjis suit without giving sanji side effects. You had judge who used germa tech effortlessly without ANY personality changes.

Roofpiece was the most anticlimactic thing that happened in wano. Zoro was made looking like an idiot. I can keep going how much time do you have ?

Wano was never good. Wano was a bunch of convoluted plots that lead to nowhere. Wano damaged the worldbuilding of one piece since the begining. The expectations oda set up previously entering wano were not met.

Ifrit is the worst power-up in the story of one piece and made franky and usopp look like clowns. You have 2 scientists like usopp and franky 3 if you lump in chopper who could have fixed sanjis suit without giving sanji side effects. You had judge who used germa tech effortlessly without ANY personality changes.

Roofpiece was the most anticlimactic thing that happened in wano. Zoro was made looking like an idiot. I can keep going how much time do you have ?
Lol "roofpiece was anticlimactic" no need to keep going mate,youve already embarassed yourself

Lol "roofpiece was anticlimactic" no need to keep going mate,youve already embarassed yourself
Luffy getting KO-ed out of onigashima and Yamato being an advanced coc haki user after yamato was not able to free herself from some chains is climactic to you? What about zoro not knowing what conquerors haki was? Wano HAS THE WORST FIGHTS I HAVE READ IN ANY MANGA EVER.

Luffy getting KO-ed out of onigashima and Yamato being an advanced coc haki user after yamato was not able to free herself from some chains is climactic to you? What about zoro not knowing what conquerors haki was? Wano HAS THE WORST FIGHTS I HAVE READ IN ANY MANGA EVER.
"Roofpiece was anticlimactic" when it was the hypest thing to ever happen for manga audiences all over the world.
You got your opinion and thats your right but its still a schizophrenic opinion thats out of touch with reality.
Anyway,dont worry bro we didnt expect understanding of good and bad storytelling from someone with a naruto pfp

"Roofpiece was anticlimactic" when it was the hypest thing to ever happen for manga audiences all over the world.
You got your opinion and thats your right but its still a schizophrenic opinion thats out of touch with reality.
Anyway,dont worry bro we didnt expect understanding of good and bad storytelling from someone with a naruto pfp
HAH. Roofpiece was a bunch of bullshit nonsense. Show it to any non one piece fan and they will say it is garbage and had some of the worst art also. It made no sense in terms of fighting logic oda set for his world. Roofpiece is the most anticlimactic of wano up until zoro V king which was shambolic utterly disasterclass.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale.

Greetings I am Pooth(Ficticious name btw). I have been a one piece fan for about 9 years now. My favourite one piece arcs are alabasta and water 7-enies lobby.

In my opinion wano is the worst most shambolic arc i have read week to week. Wano has destroyed everything i loved about one piece such as crew dynamics meaningful character development and a good story. Wano has destroyed everything great about one piece for me in exchange for fanservice , overload of meaningless characters that are soley made for merchandize and surface shallow stories. I can go on and on about how wano just cripples any one piece fan that did not start reading after naruto ended but that would be too long.

Thanks for reading. Have fun y'all!
Been a minute since I shat on post-time skip One Piece. Oh It's not me this time what a change:crazwhat:

Wano is the climax of retardness and stupidity one writer can produce. Shit started since FMI>.

Alabasta foruma finally got dry.

Been a minute since I shat on post-time skip One Piece. Oh It's not me this time what a change:crazwhat:

Wano is the climax of retardness and stupidity one writer can produce. Shit started since FMI>.

Alabasta foruma finally got dry.
Wano is a slap to the face to any one piece fan who genuinely loved the series essence before oda made it an obvioush cashgrab entity. Nothing in one piece has a soul anymore.

HAH. Roofpiece was a bunch of bullshit nonsense. Show it to any non one piece fan and they will say it is garbage and had some of the worst art also. It made no sense in terms of fighting logic oda set for his world. Roofpiece is the most anticlimactic of wano up until zoro V king which was shambolic utterly disasterclass.
Writting paragraph after paragraph yet you havent made a single point. If anything,youre embarassing yourself more. Art on rooftop was fire btw

Writting paragraph after paragraph yet you havent made a single point. If anything,youre embarassing yourself more. Art on rooftop was fire btw
I have made many points but you deny to criticize any of them because of your religion of oda does not allow you to. Infact you keep repeating the same stuff insulting me whilst i bring up more and more points on what happened in the arc.

Wano is disasterclass. Wano is a disasterpiece. Wano is Woe Tale. Wano is just designed to suck as much money as it can. Pure rubbish

Oda has dragged out wano only to make more cash just how he is dragging out one piece for profit nothing more. Oda does not give a fuck about one piece's quality anymore. Oda is addicted to drawing

HAH. Roofpiece was a bunch of bullshi
I have made many points but you deny to criticize any of them because of your religion of oda does not allow you to. Infact you keep repeating the same stuff insulting me whilst i bring up more and more points on what happened in the arc.

Wano is disasterclass. Wano is a disasterpiece. Wano is Woe Tale. Wano is just designed to suck as much money as it can. Pure rubbish
Ok we get it youre a bitchmade teen,stfu now

Oda has dragged out wano only to make more cash just how he is dragging out one piece for profit nothing more. Oda does not give a fuck about one piece's quality anymore. Oda is addicted to drawing
When the whole manga community agrees on smth and youre saying the opposite youre the fuckin retard. Stop crying and sing dont reply to me unless you get over your denial stage

Actually you are retarded cause youre the one that doesnt wanna talk and only wants to shittalk,now stfu and go watch some naruto
It's up to them to agree or disagree. If you like roofpiece it is up to you. For me it is an embarassment at every level. I have made tons and tons of points why roofpiece is embarassing yet you do not seem to agree which is fine. If people get off on this joke it is up to them. The fact is that the story is still going and nothing has happen. Luffy V Kaido has 0 tension. Law Kidd V Big mom HAS 0 TENSION and wano is an ongoing nightmare that people CAN NOT WAIT TO END.

Nothing beats Zoro V King on the level of atrocity a fight can be in one piece. Zoro in wano is the worst most boring character i have read in my life in any fiction

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My biggest hope is the arc will end before 2023 kicks in.

I enjoyed the beautiful war, the beautiful landscapes, much less its length and deep. Too much to wrap around which was a bit unnecessary imo, since many fans don't like extensively long arcs at least when involving unnecessary characters whilst missing on more compelling stuff (see some offpaneling).

Wano is multiple layers of disasters. Everything that makes the manga good is sacrifice for the sake of MC.

• Kaido, "the world strongest", becomes punching bag who doesn't know how to kill fly at this point
  • BM becomes giant meme. Yonko is just a joke at this point
  • Hundred beast pirate lol. Hundred fodder pirate is more suitable name
  • Udon prison becomes training camp. Seriously, does Oda know the definition of prison.
  • The narrative keeps talking about death, but no one dies after 100+ chapters. Instead we got multiple fake deaths
  • Plot convenient is too ugly.
    • Why we have elixir so sudden.
    • Why Luffy unlocks telepathy and executes it perfectly.
    • Why Luffy met with Law crew and recover so fast by just having meats.
    • Why Luffy who got one-shot in gear 4, be able to tank hundred hits from Kaido all of sudden.
    • Why Tama has a perfect devil fruit to counter Kaido crew
There is no tension. The manga now is just a joke piece suitable for baby. You will see Black beards, Akainu, Imus will turn into just another fodders.