Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone : Chapter is cool, fight is Amazing
Zoro's fan : Chapter is trash, OP is trash

And they wonder why no one loves them lmaaooo
Which zoro fans Get mad they don't get love form other fans? Lol we don't give a fuck zoro the goat regardless
I never trashed a chapter nor I did cry about the manga because something wasn't like I want

If I don't like something I dropped it
And you a oda apologists Good to know :milaugh:

You call your excessive downplaying putting things in context then so are people who go to the extremes on the opposite side
You don't call them bad but belittle everything he does which is just as bad
Me saying beating a yonko commander is a 4 year old feat is as bad as the trolls who say King is closer to (or as strong as )Kaido than Queen...
I think that is a bit rich...

Great art and cool drunken mode from Kaido, Kaido has my favorite top tier fighting style so far.

But still lack of tension this entire arc, not just the Luffy fight, and "The World's Strongest Creature" doesn't get to do shit against people invading his own territory.
This would be the case for any of the Emeperors if the main characters invaded tbh.

But it isnt like he did nothing. He ko'd Luffy in the beginning. Decimated the scabbards, decimated Kinemon again later, ko'd luffy 2 more times after the first before this point

No one important will really die fighting Kaido because Oda likes his happy endings. We been know this, it would at worst be a KO
Post automatically merged:

Actually if you pay more attention there are plenty of users from other fandoms not enjoying this fight personally i think this was a great chapter:catsure:
What's their issue with the chapter?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This would be the case for any of the Emeperors if the main characters invaded tbh.

But it isnt like he did nothing. He ko'd Luffy in the beginning. Decimated the scabbards, decimated Kinemon again later, ko'd luffy 2 more times after the first before this point

No one important will really die fighting Kaido because Oda likes his happy endings. We been know this, it would at worst be a KO
Yeah its a fault of Oda's rather a criticism of Kaido. The same thing is gonna happen with BB and during the EoS war. Hopefully Oda changes stuff up.

Lmao now why did the spoilers make it sound like Rubber boy was dominating?

Luffy is weakening and Kaido's Haki is getting stronger 😏. Zoro is resting to recover his Haki :steef:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :cheers:

Okay it's not anyone on Wano's fruit that they're talking about (maybe Viz will say something different). The way they worded it sounds like it might be specific to Zunisha imo

#ZKKFTW :youcraz:
What a f troll

Wait until we see some fodder tank a GGnM quake to the head from BB like Kinemon did from Kaido this arc :milaugh:

It truly didn't have to be coated with CoC but Oda went the extra mile there for the fake tension regarding Kinemon's "death"
That would have been better if his top half was still bleeding out half alive. But kinemon was fine, just ruined it
Post automatically merged:

He might pull a Tite Kubo and kill half the cast.
If he did that he would have balls ngl

I

Indigo

The final war is also gonna be trash if there's no consequences / deaths to the actions of the antagonists.

They will feel like pointless obstacles to face.

This is not a dig on Luffy, Luffy fans, this is a dig on the entire arc, it's more directed at Oda and Kaido. Relax.

King was the same thing, Oda didn't let him do anything right from between kicking the Big Mom Pirates and Facing Zoro, all he did was get trolled and moved around, letting people save Momo and invade the castle as they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.