Chapter Discussion All problems of 1037

1. Kaido's being drunk = being nerfed. Everybody who is drunk thinks to be stronger than it really is
  2. Kaido's haki > Luffy's haki. Yet Luffy is matching Kaido's attack in every clash that is not a headbutt.
  3. Luffy tanking Kaidos attacks. What is the excuse here? No so far ago he went down after receiving 2 hits from him(1001 and 1009).
  4. Luffy's ACoC named attacks. Why is Oda calling it Roc? Roc used to be ACoA back at 1000. Isn't he using ACoC now? Should have a different name. Or he is combining both and ACoC will be nameless with no-touching effect?
  5. Luffy and Kaido gattling clash. Luffy is visibly using ACoC no touching Kaido but Kaido actually touched Luffy. What is happening?
  6. Kaido smashing Luffy making the floor to fall but Luffy somehow didn't. Really?
  7. Luffy's G3 Kick but then changed to normal size. Huh???
  8. Gorosei scared by a certain DF but not doing much about it at least until now. I think only Kaido's DF would be justify for them not acting. But if turns out to be Luffy's or Blackbeard's DF things will get ugly.

I can't agree with point number 1. The drunken fighting style has always been an ultimate fighting style in a lot of eastern fictions. why not one piece?
Sorry has more examples? I only know about Rock Lee but I don't remember him using Gates at drunk mode and besides that fight with Kimimaru I never saw him using again.

If that was suppose to be serious I guess Guy would have drunk mode too and would have used against Madara don't you think?

Do we ever had anime/manga great moments with drunk mode? Great villains?
Post automatically merged:

Gorosei started remembering about Robin and how important it is to purge her. Like.... everyone knows she is part of SH...she was not hiding or anything...and not sure why they want to hide killing her when it's already known they put a bounty on her as a kid and everyone knows her as one of the worst criminals. :kayneshrug:
I had a different opinion because of my translations.

It seems Gorosei wants Nico Robin ALIVE. And they are not talking about her being killed middle war but Kaido/BM or both.
It doesn't make sense to me they talk like a war is a perfect excuse to kill Robin. Why they would need an excuse in first place?

Sorry has more examples? I only know about Rock Lee but I don't remember him using Gates at drunk mode and besides that fight with Kimimaru I never saw him using again.

If that was suppose to be serious I guess Guy would have drunk mode too and would have used against Madara don't you think?

Do we ever had anime/manga great moments with drunk mode? Great villains?

I had a different opinion because of my translations.

It seems Gorosei wants Nico Robin ALIVE. And they are not talking about her being killed middle war but Kaido/BM or both.
It doesn't make sense to me they talk like a war is a perfect excuse to kill Robin. Why they would need an excuse in first place?
- in Warcraft series, the ultimate techniques of one of the strongest pandaren is a drunken fighting style
- so many Jackie Chan's movies (Drunken Master for example)
-there is an old Chinese series about an eagle hunter, one of the strongest 5 masters in this series used this techniques as his ultimate. I don't know the actual translation for the title, but it's something about eagle hunter.
- the list goes on

- in Naruto, it was only Lee who is able to do it, guy couldn't, it's genetic from his family.

Roc has nothing to do with ACoC

rather Roc is G2+G3

it’s why red roc used flames like red hawk. It’s also why we see steam coming from Luffy’s body when he used those techniques this chapter
But he is using ACoC with Roc attacks. That's my point. His ACoC attacks won't have special name only no-touching effects and is basically confirmed he can combine ACoA with ACoC. Which supports my theory that his base form is currently his strongest since he can't use ACoA with G4.

- in Warcraft series, the ultimate techniques of one of the strongest pandaren is a drunken fighting style
- so many Jackie Chan's movies (Drunken Master for example)
-there is an old Chinese series about an eagle hunter, one of the strongest 5 masters in this series used this techniques as his ultimate. I don't know the actual translation for the title, but it's something about eagle hunter.
- the list goes on

- in Naruto, it was only Lee who is able to do it, guy couldn't, it's genetic from his family.
Warcraft is Western not Eastern.
Never saw a Jackie Chan movie about fighting drunk. I'm not denying it exist but I guess it didn't worked well as others.
The list goes on but besides Naruto and Warcraft none of those drunk styles seems to have good eyes by overall population. Which means is not a good choice of writing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunken_boxing

Warcraft is Western not Eastern.
Never saw a Jackie Chan movie about fighting drunk. I'm not denying it exist but I guess it didn't worked well as others.
The list goes on but besides Naruto and Warcraft none of those drunk styles seems to have good eyes by overall population. Which means is not a good choice of writing.
Ye the pandaren race is heavily use eastern culture as reference.
And no, im an easterners and drunken fighting style is one of the coolest for us easterner

Gorosei started remembering about Robin and how important it is to purge her. Like.... everyone knows she is part of SH...she was not hiding or anything...and not sure why they want to hide killing her when it's already known they put a bounty on her as a kid and everyone knows her as one of the worst criminals. :kayneshrug:
According to the spoilers translation, the erase thing is for a different person not Robin.

But he is using ACoC with Roc attacks. That's my point. His ACoC attacks won't have special name only no-touching effects and is basically confirmed he can combine ACoA with ACoC. Which supports my theory that his base form is currently his strongest since he can't use ACoA with G4.
He did use ACoA with G4

its why G4 damaged kaido on the rooftop much more than it did in act 1

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
  1. Kaido's being drunk = being nerfed. Everybody who is drunk thinks to be stronger than it really is
  2. Kaido's haki > Luffy's haki. Yet Luffy is matching Kaido's attack in every clash that is not a headbutt.
  3. Luffy tanking Kaidos attacks. What is the excuse here? No so far ago he went down after receiving 2 hits from him(1001 and 1009).
  4. Luffy's ACoC named attacks. Why is Oda calling it Roc? Roc used to be ACoA back at 1000. Isn't he using ACoC now? Should have a different name. Or he is combining both and ACoC will be nameless with no-touching effect?
  5. Luffy and Kaido gattling clash. Luffy is visibly using ACoC no touching Kaido but Kaido actually touched Luffy. What is happening?
  6. Kaido smashing Luffy making the floor to fall but Luffy somehow didn't. Really?
  7. Luffy's G3 Kick but then changed to normal size. Huh???
  8. Gorosei scared by a certain DF but not doing much about it at least until now. I think only Kaido's DF would be justify for them not acting. But if turns out to be Luffy's or Blackbeard's DF things will get ugly.

Nah drunken boxing is such a commonly appreciated martial arts and it does have its uses.

It was in Dragonball and was one of Master Roshis best skills
It was in Naruto with Rock Lee
It even got its own showcase in Dungeons and Dragons where monks can take this fighting style
Master Roshi best skills? I don't see him using it against King Piccolo or at DBS.