A generation of weak men

And many, many Europeans made public executions into theatre where the sentenced was viciously tortured as a means of atoning him/her for their crimes. The death itself not the punishment. Not even arguing that those ancient peoples were right, they didn’t have our modern sensitibilities and held values unlike Western ones. Doesn’t make them savages or brainless or pathetic when plenty of them achieved great things within their society.
Yes,of course,everyone in the planet killed other human beings at some point.That is not the point.My point is people are better now than before,better doesn't mean perfect.I don't believe in perfection.We are all flawed.

Christianity didn't really cause the wars in Europe. It was inevitable that the cultural differences between Latins Germanics and Slavs was gonna lead to conflict between the cultures.

If anything the only reason to why Pan Europeanism even exists is due to Christianity. Otherwise why would South Europeans even identify with the Nords when they are closer to The Middle East Culturally

I might be mistaken,but human sacrifice isn't a part of Christian/Europpean culture as far as i'm aware.Pontual wars,genocides and murders happen everywhere.It is the day to day life that matters,the average European was living a much more peaceful life than american natives 500 years ago.Also,Native Americans are not very friendly to woman's rights.
Post automatically merged:

Christianity didn't really cause the wars in Europe. It was inevitable that the cultural differences between Latins Germanics and Slavs was gonna lead to conflict between the cultures.

If anything the only reason to why Pan Europeanism even exists is due to Christianity. Otherwise why would South Europeans even identify with the Nords when they are closer to The Middle East Culturally
Exactly.Someone that gets what i'm trying to say.

B

Ballel

True.But things definitely changed for the better.North,Central and South America pre-European colonization were just a bunch of starved crazy people eating/killing each other.Christianity is a force that does good.
There's everything wrong about this post.
NEVER have I actually talked to someone with such a warped and sick world view.

That’s a very wide brush you paint largely with stereotypes. Not gonna push a noble savage narrative because indigenous people were as varied and as capable of cruelty as the rest of us. But many created wide spanning, complex political empires like the Inca or were great engineers and astronomers like the Meso—Americans. The city of Tenochtitlan, which was among the biggest in the world at that time, is really just the ideal example but you also have many temples and pyramids too. generalizing them along outdated stereotypes which of a few might fit into is pretty unfortunate, like shutting your mind to a whole two continents of people and their values.

I’m also not sure using colonization as a boon is very good. That almost entirely uplifted and destroyed the indigenous peoples way of life.
True. I can't agree more.
People of each cultural can be cruel. Generalisations won't change anything for the better and spread a dangerous attitude.
i don't care if Aztecs/Maia were advanced technologically.They did human sacrifices in mass quantities,you can't consider such culture civilized.T
So you don't care about their achievements but cherrypick the one thing about their cultures that you dislike? That's just dishonest.
Oh please so they kill dozens in rituals and that sucks

But christians can massacre Jerusalem and thats fine somehow?
And many, many Europeans made public executions into theatre where the sentenced was viciously tortured as a means of atoning him/her for their crimes. The death itself not the punishment. Not even arguing that those ancient peoples were right, they didn’t have our modern sensitibilities and held values unlike Western ones. Doesn’t make them savages or brainless or pathetic when plenty of them achieved great things within their society.
Wanted to write the same.
Here in Brazil,Indigineous people are very happy to have clothing,eletricity and coca cola to drink.
I have other info. Your posts make me feel sick.
All you've been doing on these last pages is being apologetic of cultural mass genocides. People of your kind are a danger to society.

True. Very true.

There's everything wrong about this post.
NEVER have I actually talked to someone with such a warped and sick world view.

True. I can't agree more.
People of each cultural can be cruel. Generalisations won't change anything for the better and spread a dangerous attitude.

So you don't care about their achievements but cherrypick the one thing about their cultures that you dislike? That's just dishonest.

I have other info. Your posts make me feel sick.
All you've been doing on these last pages is being apologetic of cultural mass genocides. People of your kind are a danger to society.

True. Very true.
So,now i'm some kind of monster to you?hahaha I'm not not making any shit up.Look up what ancient cultures used to do,not every culture deserves to live.You think vikings should exist in modern day?Robbing,Rapping and Killing is fine with you?and i'm the one that has a fucking warped view of the world.

Last edited:
You are talking as if European weren’t torturing and burning up innocent women by branding than as witches. Heathens, gays are another matter
I know dude,as i said,everyone has killed someone at some point in history.But we need to do math,The Mayans hunted down and sacrificed many people from other tribes.When the Spanish defeated them,the survivors from other natives tribes asked them to wipe them out so this would not happen again later in the future.Not every culture deserves to live.I'm not saying the Spanish were right in killing them off,but what would you do if you were a Spanish Inquisitor 500 years ago and had to make this decision?Some decisions are hard to make.

Don't drink from plastic bottles,eat lots of protein,exercise and get sun light.Also,stress is a testosterone killer.

I know dude,as i said,everyone has killed someone at some point in history.But we need to do math,The Mayans hunted down and sacrificed many people from other tribes.When the Spanish defeated them,the survivors from other natives tribes asked them to wipe them out so this would not happen again later in the future.Not every culture deserves to live.I'm not saying the Spanish were right in killing them off,but what would you do if you were a Spanish Inquisitor 500 years ago and had to make this decision?Some decisions are hard to make.

Don't drink from plastic bottles,eat lots of protein,exercise and get sun light.Also,stress is a testosterone killer.
Who gave europeans the moral authority to decide which culture is better. How do we know the potrayal of native Americans in history is accurate and has not been distorted by colonial bias

Who gave europeans the moral authority to decide which culture is better. How do we know the potrayal of native Americans in history is accurate and has not been distorted by colonial bias
Moral relativism is bad.There is right and wrong.You can't let people that practice human sacrifice continue with this stuff.Some very isolated tribes are known to do this up to this day.We only allow it because they can't be contacted otherwise they might die from the diseases we carry.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

the average European was living a much more peaceful life than american natives 500 years ago.
No
Also,Native Americans are not very friendly to woman's rights.
And Europeans were?? You're crazy. Bat shit crazy.
I might be mistaken,but human sacrifice isn't a part of Christian/Europpean culture
Doesn't matter how they call it. Public brutal killings were a very European thing.
Look up what ancient cultures used to do,not every culture deserves to live
As I said,cruelty can be found in any culture.
There is widespread child rape in western countries today. it's not allowed but people do it anyways.

By your logic France, Germany, Britain deserve to be wiped out because of this.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Here in Brazil,Indigineous people are very happy to have clothing,eletricity and coca cola to drink.Bringing people to modern day standards of living is not cultural genocide,they can still practice their religions freely.But of course burying child's alive(some tribe still do this) won't be accepted.
:whitepress: You've been reading too much 19th century political literature/commentary. This smells like "White Man's Burden" thinking.

We known that the natives depictions are accurate because:
1-Many different Europpeans came here and said the same thing.most of them were rival nations.
2-Native Americans folklore is well documented and they talk about all this bad stuff i'm pointing it out.
3-Independent explorers/pirates have also been here and endorsed the stuff i said above.