A generation of weak men

Human sacrifices are rarely practiced. We don’t need to care about some unknown isolated tribes, they will evolve at their own rate. Us involving would be more damaging to them
I don't know about that,many tribes receive humanitarian aid from the government down here.Without help they would have died off already,tribal life means starvation and diseases.It's hard to "evolve" like this.

Last time I checked they disnt vote for your national cunt bolsonaro
I see what it's going on here now,most of you have been brainwashed by the leftist media and school.The true "national cunt" is called Lula.The Workers party used to buy the votes from the poor citizens of remote regions of Brazil in exchange for some food and water.Go do some research,you don't my country better than i do.
Post automatically merged:

It was more a general question, but sure link me your answer again…
I don't remember where i posted it.Look for some pages down this thread or look at your alert feed.

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Never meet a Muslim that did anything to me.I just don't like jihadists,i'm fine with moderate muslims,if such a thing exists.
I don't wanna laugh and I don't know you but you sound extremely islamophobic. You're literally describing like .0001% of an entire population. The fact that you question the existence of moderate non extremists means your views are super skewed.

If you want to learn more, go research Wahhabism. They are likely what you imagine when you think of muslims but 99.999% of muslims are not like this. This is like calling every Christian a member of the KKK.

B

Ballel

I
I see what it's going on here now,most of you have been brainwashed by the leftist media and school
I've never seen ''leftist'' media ortheschool system adress this at all.
But your president is a genocidal mass murderer that praises the 19th century us army for their success at wiping out natives.

I don't wanna laugh and I don't know you but you sound extremely islamophobic. You're literally describing like .0001% of an entire population. The fact that you question the existence of moderate non extremists means your views are super skewed.

If you want to learn more, go research Wahhabism. They are likely what you imagine when you think of muslims but 99.999% of muslims are not like this. This is like calling every Christian a member of the KKK.
There are roughly 1 billion Muslims on the world,radical Islamism is not a 0.001% thing.Israel almost got destroyed a couple of times in its short existence.

I

I've never seen ''leftist'' media ortheschool system adress this at all.
But your president is a genocidal mass murderer that praises the 19th century us army for their success at wiping out natives.
You are a fucking troll.

B

Ballel

There are roughly 1 billion Muslims on the world,radical Islamism is not a 0.001% thing.Israel almost got destroyed a couple of times in its short existence.

You are a fucking troll.
Israel is a surveillance state and employs racial profiling.

You are a fucking troll.
Get you facts straight
I really hope YOU are trolling because otherwise I am concerned