Moral relativism is bad.There is right and wrong.You can't let people that practice human sacrifice continue with this stuff.Some very isolated tribes are known to this up to this day.We only allow it because they can't be contacted otherwise they might die from the diseases we carry.
Human sacrifices are rarely practiced. We don’t need to care about some unknown isolated tribes, they will evolve at their own rate. Us involving would be more damaging to them

Remember that Christianity spread throughout Europe so quickly thanks to the crusades that wiped out most of the Muslims across the board, forcing the survivers to covert

Very civilized
:shakiously:
Wtf!?Muslims invaded Europe and were forced out!It took centuries for Europpeans to do anything about all the attacks muslims were carrying it out.
Post automatically merged:

I’ll ask again. What is tha criteria for a manly man/strong man
You asking me?I already answered you.

North American Natives - made a constitution and federal state before english settlers. Promoted equality and peace. USA founding fathets based the constituon on theits

Some guy on weeb forum - S A V A G E S
North American natives were very different from the natives of South America.The British colonization was the most brutal.Most people in Central and South america(aside from a few places) have some native ancestry at some.I know for i fact that i do,even though i look very white.

Remember that Christianity spread throughout Europe so quickly thanks to the crusades that wiped out most of the Muslims across the board, forcing the survivers to covert

Very civilized
:shakiously:
Dude,the muslims also expandet their religion through voilence and militΓ€ry force. Some of them doing it even until this day,so please stop making them look like total victims.

Every culture had a voilent past. Even the buddhists.

Lmaaaaoo

And we went there are literally BUTCHERED entire cities causing conflict that resonates to this day
You seem to be suffering from some form of Guilt!Muslims started all conflicts.

Dude,the muslims also expandet their religion through voilence and force. Some of them doing it even until this day,so please stop making them look like total victims.

Every culture had a voilent past. Even the buddhists.
Yep,Mohamed was a nice guy.He talked people into Islam.No one was killed...

B

Ballel

Many different Europpeans came here and said the same thing.most of them were rival nations.
They all had the same fanatic Christian bigotry.

Independent explorers/pirates have also been here and endorsed the stuff i said above.
Of whom none understood the cultures they are even talking about.
Nice try.

North American natives were very different from the natives of South America.
There were hugely different cultures on BOTH parts of the continent.

Man getting to drink Coca Cola and watch TV is enough to make me forget about my ancestors being genocided, raped and robbed by bible thumpers..... said no indnigen ever
Left wingers here in Brazil try to keep native tribes as some sort of domestic animal.Natives are people.They have human rights,they deserve to live by modern standards.No native tribe is getting killed off currently(in south america).Most of the killings were caused by disease,not violence.

B

Ballel