A generation of weak men

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I see what it's going on here now,most of you have been brainwashed by the leftist media and school.The true "national cunt" is called Lula.The Workers party used to by the votes from the poor citizens of remote regions of Brazil in exchange for some food and water.Go do some research,you don't my country better than i do.
Post automatically merged:

I don't remember where i posted it.Look for some pages down this thread or look at your alert feed.
If you gonna say we don’t know your country better than you, why you trying to tell Europeans how it is or isn’t in Europe…..

there are quite a few Muslims in Brazil and yet not terrorist attack ever happened here
Wow……is that part of being a manly man too? Generalizing an entire religion based on tha actions of a few…..

B

Ballel

I don't wanna laugh and I don't know you but you sound extremely islamophobic. You're literally describing like .0001% of an entire population. The fact that you question the existence of moderate non extremists means your views are super skewed.

If you want to learn more, go research Wahhabism. They are likely what you imagine when you think of muslims but 99.999% of muslims are not like this. This is like calling every Christian a member of the KKK.
This guy is an extremist,plain and simple

If you gonna say we don’t know your country better than you, why you trying to tell Europeans how it is or isn’t in Europe…..

Wow……is that part of being a manly man too? Generalizing an entire religion based on tha actions of a few…..
I said what i tough about the European,American and Latin American man.Suddenly i started being attack by what seems to be Europeans for defending European colonization.

Thats a little bit harsh,don't you think?
This guy is trolling.Don't mind him.

Israel is a surveillance state and employs racial profiling.

Get you facts straight
I really hope YOU are trolling because otherwise I am concerned
No, 100% of the stuff that i wrote is in my mind and heart.Deal with it.:cheers:

He is apologetic of genocide and expresses cultural supremacist views.
I don't think it's harsh. I could call this person worse things.
What genocide am i being apologetic about?I just criticized British colonization for being too violent and racist.From Mexico and below,natives still thrive.Get your facts straight.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

No, 100% of the stuff that i wrote is in my mind and heart.Deal with it.:cheers:
Wait guys, next thing this person will say is that it's ok to kidnap native children and torture and rape them in camps. They will surely be thankful for having "cIviLisAtiOn" beaten into them! Intergenerational trauma is awesome!!!

:finally:

His opinions are pretty skewed.
I guarantee you most people would agree with me in my region(in real life) or outside this forum.You guys just seem to have a liberal view of things,you lost the sense of proportion.Some guy above said church inquisition killed way more than the natives which is simply not true.Spanish/Portuguese Colonization saved lives.

Wait guys, next thing this person will say is that it's ok to kidnap native children and torture and rape them in camps. They will surely be thankful for having "cIviLisAtiOn" beaten into them! Intergenerational trauma is awesome!!!

:finally:
I say you don't have a clue.

I guarantee you most people would agree with me in my region(in real life) or outside this forum.You guys just seem to have a liberal view of things,you lost the sense of proportion.Some guy above said church inquisition killed way more than the natives which is simply not true.Spanish/Portuguese Colonization saved lives.

I say you don't have a clue.
You keep coming up with ad hominem.

You're mixing state vs state conflict with religion. Israel is literally oppressing Palestine.
I'm not starting Israel x Palestine here.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
said what i tough about the European,American and Latin American man.Suddenly i started being attack by what seems to be Europeans for defending European colonization.
Yea but what you think doesnt mean it’s right….at all. You weren’t attacked tho lol, you told us your FEELINGS bout a place and tha people who LIVE there said tha opposite of your view

@Jiihad fam get back on topic you know I m not nat
You don’t have to be, this shit is mad tame as it is. Mfs jus disagreeing, we adults we’ll be fine

@Jiihad fam get back on topic you know I m not nat
I don't understand why my post got deleted.I was building my argument about the colonization stuff that popped up.

Europeans are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

Don't cry about Armenians if you are gonna act like your genocides of Turks in the Balkans are justified
I'm not Europpean.

Yea but what you think doesnt mean it’s right….at all. You weren’t attacked tho lol, you told us your FEELINGS bout a place and tha people who LIVE there said tha opposite of your view

You don’t have to be, this shit is mad tame as it is. Mfs jus disagreeing, we adults we’ll be fine
We agreed to disagree.Let's settle at that,it seems my views are too alien for this thread.