Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol chad kaido, even when Luffy is his enemy he still offered him a chug
we also see the kaido's version of "arm point" doing the Ragnarok move

I'm kinda waiting for Luffy to use his G4 again, although he probably didn't use it because of the drawback or maybe it's the reason why he lost the last time he fought kaido which is why he goes into creative mode combining everything except G4, idk

Oda still make Paramecias durability looks stronger than Zoans, not sure if he intend it to be like that or he forgot

Not sure about the fruit that's mentioned by the Gorosei
I think it's Kaido's since he's the one captured by the Marines and used for experimentation, but then again Luffy's fruit was once the one they guarded and I think Law's is also on their watchlist
Or perhaps it's Teach's, Apoo's, or Jack's lol or Zunesha's DF if he have one? no idea

Hopefully, it's not Tama or Orochi or miraculously it's Fuku's earlobe fruit

Just wanna put this here.

Since Chapter 1000 where Luffy vs Kaidou officially started (Not necessarily 1v1)
Here is what we have & what we will have: (Don't ask me why i chose these Three Characters specifically)

1. Zoro Contribution against Kaidou ---> From Chapter 1001 till Chapter 1010 (Ten Chapters) ---> Luffy is back & starts his 1 v 1
  • Luffy finally Attacked Kaidou without making Contact (He finally Unlocked Power of Strongest)
  • Zoro finally gave Kaidou a Permanant Scar
  • Zoro left with Law
2. Yamato Contribution against Kaidou ---> From Chapter 1016 till Chapter 1025 (Ten Chapters) ---> Luffy is back again to start his 2nd 1 v 1
  • Luffy finally Split The Sky (He can finally Match Kaidou)
  • Yamato finally managed to match her Father's Thunder Bagua
  • Yamato left with Momo
3. Zunisha Contribution against Kaidou ---> 10 More Chapters (After Luffy is Defeated again) ---> Luffy comes back Final Time & Wins
  • Luffy delivers Finishing Blow (He can finally Defeat Kaidou)
  • Zunisha will finally make up for it's Mistake in the Past
  • Zunisha gonna leave with ???

Seeing how Chapter 1037 is 2nd Chapter of Volume 103, then Kaidou vs Zunisha (Not necessarily a Fight, but more like a Distraction for Kaidou)
will happen from Half of Volume 103 till Half of Volume 104, meaning that Volume 104 ends with Luffy's Victory.
This also means that Luffy is gonna lose in One of Upcoming 3 Chapters.
Kaidou is gonna Lose around Chapter 1050 (Give or Take)

Also during Luffy's First Phase against Kaidou, we had Flying Six taken care of
During Luffy's Second Phase against him, we had Calamities Defeat
So while Kaidou is interacting with Zunisha, we will have Big Mom Fight Chapters

I talked about Luffy using Sanji martial arts not the using same destructive power, what can Sanji do without ryou and advanced conqueror?
Deep dick penetrate kaido with ifrits flames. That's why sanji made diable jambe. To penetrate and attack the inside.

Luffys using red roc to damage kaido with the flames. Because they penetrate. This means ifrit jambe would damage kaido heavily

We also can't judge ifrits power with anything but red roc. His physical strength is at least g4 level but what about the heat aspect?

Deep dick penetrate kaido with ifrits flames. That's why sanji made diable jambe. To penetrate and attack the inside.

Luffys using red roc to damage kaido with the flames. Because they penetrate. This means ifrit jambe would damage kaido heavily

We also can't judge ifrits power with anything but red roc. His physical strength is at least g4 level but what about the heat aspect?
Ifrit Jambe don't penetrate anything it's only heavier and hotter, it can be enough for Queen but it does not do internal damage, at least for now. I think that even for the Red Rock Luffy used Ryou, the only power that seem capable of dealing damage Kaido from the outside is Advanced conqueror. If not I think is needed an output of damage at a higher level than that, like an admiral like Kizaru with light logia or Akainu with magna logia.

Cool chapter we have great action this chapter but i didnt understand how Kaido's haki is stronger when he is drunk.
I can understand him fighting better because of unpredictability but Luffy said his haki is stronger. This makes no sense to me.

Zunisha's return is fine but what is he gonna do? Is he there only to one shot Gov ships or is he gonna put Onigashima to somewhere else when Momo tries to stop it. I think second option will happen.

And Gorosei changed a fruits name so its true power unknown. This is probably Gomu fruit if Gorosei didnt mention that fruits Awakening i might be able to say another fruit but i am almost sure Luffy is getting awakening this arc so they are probably talking about Gomu fruit.
Maybe it could be Kaido's fruit but thats it.

7/10 Cant wait for the final round of this fight.

Well, apparenly thanks to COC and COA base Luffy is stronger then G4 Luffy, duo the fact that it is harder to use/ control haki and put COC in COA. While G4 was good due the stronger physical attacks, but now Luffy's haki> physical power. He even didn't used g2, but he just focus on haki.
But at some point Luffy will need the physical power of Gear Fourth or a similar mechanism, he can't rely on haki forever; that'd be like expecting Kaido to not perform physically stronger techniques (such as Ragnarok compared to Thunder bagua) just because both can be applied haki. Base Luffy shouldn't be stronger than in Gear Fourth.

The only way that the fruit the Gorosei's are talking about is the gomu gomu no mi is that they themselves don't know what is the fruit in question, only that there is a specific fruit that have a specific power after awakening and that now this fruit has another name. But that it's too far fetched, I mean it should imply that the previous Gorosei hide information from their successors, I don't think it's logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.