Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what wrong with criticizing the story? Let me ask you this do you like fake out deaths? And if you say no THAT SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE lol you acting someone being doing this since chapter 1
Where did I say you can't criticize the story ?

If you Say I didn't like this because (insert arguments) I won't say anything. We can't all love something even more when it's art
If you say it is trash and everyweek it's not a critic anymore but just pure downplay so I Can ask what are you doing here ?

Look at the post I quoted the guy never enjoyed the manga he only love Zoro so why staying ?

There is no steam coming out from his body:luuh:
All Roc moves are Gear 2 and Gear 3.

Red Roc is Red Hawk but larger (i.e. Flame application due to speed of the move). He blows up his fist like Gear 3, but it moves at the speed of Gear 2.

Compare to Red Hawk against Hody, it's the same, just bigger than Red Hawk.

Roc Gun was used last chapter. It's just Gear 2/Gear 3, but a normal punch (not fire):

While you don't see steam, you can see that
A) His arm is not fully drawn in the punch, characteristic of Gear 2

B) His arm is inflated, Characteristic of Gear 3

Finally, this chapter proves those points, with not only Roc Gatling belpw, but both the unnamed punch and kick he does this chapter (not the one to the face). Keep an eye out for steam/Luffy's arm not being drawn (due to speed) and his hand/legs being inflated:

Compare this to his typical Gear 3 elephant gun/gatling, it's much bigger and slower (no steam, shows the stem of Luffy's arms):

Hopefully really drives the point home that Roc moves are a Gear 2/Gear 3 mix, not exclusively AdvCoA/CoC by default. It just happens that he decided to use these with that Haki.

Where did I say you can't criticize the story ?

If you Say I didn't like this because (insert arguments) I won't say anything. We can't all love something even more when it's art
If you say it is trash and everyweek it's not a critic anymore but just pure downplay so I Can ask what are you doing here ?

Look at the post I quoted the guy never enjoyed the manga he only love Zoro so why staying ?
The points is you making it sounds like If no zoro fan don't give a fuck about luffy vs kaido and say it not great they should drop the story but other fanbase doing it too but I bet you goin say I didn't see it :zosleepy:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
All Roc moves are Gear 2 and Gear 3.

Red Roc is Red Hawk but larger (i.e. Flame application due to speed of the move). He blows up his fist like Gear 3, but it moves at the speed of Gear 2.

Compare to Red Hawk against Hody, it's the same, just bigger than Red Hawk.

Roc Gun was used last chapter. It's just Gear 2/Gear 3, but a normal punch (not fire):

While you don't see steam, you can see that
A) His arm is not fully drawn in the punch, characteristic of Gear 2

B) His arm is inflated, Characteristic of Gear 3

Finally, this chapter proves those points, with not only Roc Gatling belpw, but both the unnamed punch and kick he does this chapter (not the one to the face). Keep an eye out for steam/Luffy's arm not being drawn (due to speed) and his hand/legs being inflated:

Compare this to his typical Gear 3 elephant gun/gatling, it's much bigger and slower (no steam, shows the stem of Luffy's arms):

Hopefully really drives the point home that Roc moves are a Gear 2/Gear 3 mix, not exclusively AdvCoA/CoC by default. It just happens that he decided to use these with that Haki.
I can see the steam now, he even did the g2 pose before Kaido try to hit him with a bagua

Why the fuck gorosei simply can't say whatever fruit they are talking about?
Oda please try to unravel the mysteries instead of adding new ones. Manga is on final stages and this dude keeps on adding things.
Not on its final stages bruh, there are far bigger things than Kaido that need to be addressed. The 5 years left comment was a complete exaggeration and only has to do with Luffys journey to Laugh Tale/One Piece, not the final war

The points is you making it sounds like If no zoro fan don't give a fuck about luffy vs kaido and say it not great they should drop the story but other fanbase doing it too but I bet you goin say I didn't see it :zosleepy:
Where did I say this ?
I talked about Zoro's fan because :
- some of them trash each chapter who isn't related to him
But if someone who isn't a Zoro fan trash each chapters who isn't related to his fav he should drop the manga too
- The guy I quoted is a Zoro's fan

Status
Not open for further replies.