Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good action and nice panels.
And Luffy is Yonko lvl confirmed, again. Poor Admiralstards and Luffy's haters lol.
And Oda still smacking Zorobois face chapter after chapter since the end of rooftop :milaugh:

Luffy learned from the best btw:

https://cdn.onepiecechapters.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_Shuron_1037_008.png

Is gonna Lucci be fodderized by Zunisha? :zorothink:

P.D: Oda really wants to surpass those 5 min of Dragon Ball lmao.

About an handkerchief to help you wipe away those salty Luffy tears??:josad:
Use it for the stains luffy left on you. Get off your knees to buddy :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

The effects should have been broken off when the previous df user passed away, it might be an order from Joy boy or someone else from the ancient kindom :zorothink:
Maybe the previous user was awakened, so it left a permanent psychological imprint on its head?

The Final Arc is supposed to be the Marine Ford war counterpart in the post time skip.
I would expect some deaths and heavy twists there, Wano was never supposed to be this bloody war people were expecting.
I'm still of the mindset that Luffy could potentially die. Not exactly from the person he fights, but from the event that may need to occur for his secret dream to happen or for him to save/liberate the world. It really brings home the legend of Strawhat Luffy in that way

Also that last page really good support for the theory that the thing in Thriller Bark was either Zunisha or one of her herd.

Those glowing eyes
Most probably not Zunisha...since those were present there for a long time...and ships/people were missing too...Zunisha travels so can't be. Could be a herd...though not sure why they will stay at one place.

with how Oda draws Luffy vs Kaido this good, i hope we will see the same thing (at least) with Kid & Law vs Big Mom
My hope is that he alternates between both fights. 1038 hopefully teases what Kaido does next, some Zunisha stuff, maybe progresses Yamato/Momo stuff or Fukurokuju/Orochi stuff, but I really hope it starts to give us exactly what we see here but for Big Mom.

I want to see Kid and Law get this kind of transcendent fight with her like Luffy is getting. It'll convince more people that they will win.
Post automatically merged:

1001 Luffy with fs couldn't dodge base Kaido's bagua

1037 Luffy without fs dodged the same attack effortlessly. Is Kaido getting slower or is Luffy getting faster??

People don't realize Luffy is a master combatant. He learns as he goes. He learned FS during his fight with Katakuri. He learned Gear 2 from watching CP-9 members and got a powerup by accident. He just knows how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.