Current Events Wano is disasterclass

I was disappointed with a lot of this arc (fakeout deaths, focus on stuff I didn't care for like the Scabbards even after they lost though Kinemon and Izou have been fine) but we still ended up getting fights for most of the Straw Hats, the Rooftop fight and some pretty great moments throughout the arc. I don't think it really met expectations for me but I'm still enjoying it and I don't think it's the worst thing ever.

My biggest hope is the arc will end before 2023 kicks in.

I enjoyed the beautiful war, the beautiful landscapes, much less its length and deep. Too much to wrap around which was a bit unnecessary imo, since many fans don't like extensively long arcs at least when involving unnecessary characters whilst missing on more compelling stuff (see some offpaneling).
You really did call it the beautiful war arc.
Wano is multiple layers of disasters. Everything that makes the manga good is sacrifice for the sake of MC.

• Kaido, "the world strongest", becomes punching bag who doesn't know how to kill fly at this point
  • BM becomes giant meme. Yonko is just a joke at this point
  • Hundred beast pirate lol. Hundred fodder pirate is more suitable name
  • Udon prison becomes training camp. Seriously, does Oda know the definition of prison.
  • The narrative keeps talking about death, but no one dies after 100+ chapters. Instead we got multiple fake deaths
  • Plot convenient is too ugly.
    • Why we have elixir so sudden.
    • Why Luffy unlocks telepathy and executes it perfectly.
    • Why Luffy met with Law crew and recover so fast by just having meats.
    • Why Luffy who got one-shot in gear 4, be able to tank hundred hits from Kaido all of sudden.
    • Why Tama has a perfect devil fruit to counter Kaido crew
There is no tension. The manga now is just a joke piece suitable for baby. You will see Black beards, Akainu, Imus will turn into just another fodders.
I was disappointed with a lot of this arc (fakeout deaths, focus on stuff I didn't care for like the Scabbards even after they lost though Kinemon and Izou have been fine) but we still ended up getting fights for most of the Straw Hats, the Rooftop fight and some pretty great moments throughout the arc. I don't think it really met expectations for me but I'm still enjoying it and I don't think it's the worst thing ever.
Wano is a slap to the face to any one piece fan. Wano is just designed to make you spend cash. So many times this is the case. The reason things happen is for the author to show you new designs/transformations/furries. Wano is disasterclass. Oda or shonen jump just do not care anymore and just want to leech as much money as they can

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
"Roofpiece was anticlimactic" when it was the hypest thing to ever happen for manga audiences all over the world.
You got your opinion and thats your right but its still a schizophrenic opinion thats out of touch with reality.
Anyway,dont worry bro we didnt expect understanding of good and bad storytelling from someone with a naruto pfp
Remove roof piece and barely anything changes in this war. Don’t even know why Oda included the rooftop fight

Remove roof piece and barely anything changes in this war. Don’t even know why Oda included the rooftop fight
That is the problem with wano. NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS. Much like this recent chapter: RECYCLED BULLSHIT MORE ANCIENT STORY EXPLAINED AND NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. For the love of christ I DO NOT FUCKING CARE AND I BET MOST PEOPLE WHO ENJOY ONE PIECE DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT EVERY FUCKING DETAIL OF THE ANCIENT HISTORY.

Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale.

Greetings I am Pooth(Ficticious name btw). I have been a one piece fan for about 9 years now. My favourite one piece arcs are alabasta and water 7-enies lobby.

In my opinion wano is the worst most shambolic arc i have read week to week. Wano has destroyed everything i loved about one piece such as crew dynamics meaningful character development and a good story. Wano has destroyed everything great about one piece for me in exchange for fanservice , overload of meaningless characters that are soley made for merchandize and surface shallow stories. I can go on and on about how wano just cripples any one piece fan that did not start reading after naruto ended but that would be too long.

Thanks for reading. Have fun y'all!
I knew Wano in general was going to be mid, when Oda failed to bring about any tension in WCI. A whole arc and only 1 person (pedro) dies? More than 100 chapters in wano and the only death was in a flashback....

I knew Wano in general was going to be mid, when Oda failed to bring about any tension in WCI. A whole arc and only 1 person (pedro) dies? More than 100 chapters in wano and the only death was in a flashback....
First of all wano is not mid but disasterclass. Second WCI gets a lot of undeserved hate. The fault with wci was sanji's inexplicable behaviour, sanji's lack of stength and luffy v katakuri other than that the arc was enjoyable (sadly those things infested at least 80% of the arc).
Third I never in my dreams imagined that oda would throw everything he build up just for fanservice. I just do not get it

Lastly it is what it is we can not do anything about it.

First of all wano is not mid but disasterclass. Second WCI gets a lot of undeserved hate. The fault with wci was sanji's inexplicable behaviour, sanji's lack of stength and luffy v katakuri other than that the arc was enjoyable (sadly those things infested at least 80% of the arc).
Third I never in my dreams imagined that oda would throw everything he build up just for fanservice. I just do not get it

Lastly it is what it is we can not do anything about it.
It's mid until the arc finishes for me. Let's see if it goes up or down.
Sanji's arc but all about luffy. Yh its a no for me. The only enjoyable thing was Sanji putting his family in their place and luffy vs Katakuri at first. Until Katakuri turned into Rayleigh 2.0.
Oda has been doing that a lot since the time skip. Lots of side stuff that honestly I think nobody really gives a shit about.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I hope Oda will portray an epic end of arc which will feature Zoro slaying Kaido but also a wel thought final party with an intriguing twist of events like Teach showing, I would prefer an element of big surprise to a foreseen outcome.

no longer entertained by people too stupid to read one piece complaining about wano being too complicated
Post automatically merged:

like. good for you dude. what do you want a pat on the back? you want a cookie?

no longer entertained by people too stupid to read one piece complaining about wano being too complicated
Post automatically merged:

like. good for you dude. what do you want a pat on the back? you want a cookie?
wano is not complicated to read it is convoluted so much so that people have to make an effort to process the information.