General & Others Rest fights of Monster Trio

Manga. Really don't know if the last saga will be the least, I think the possibilty of nerfing is still real. I don't think we will like the direction Oda will take with Blackbeard but imu is still a hype beast and has plenty of possibilty. I don't think the strawman will go to elvaf or whatever the next island is and people will be blown away by how cool Yonkou Luffy will be. I suspect heavy jobbing and logical fallacy as we've gotten all postskip.

My hope is Different people I'll approach the strawhats and it will be more one on one fights. Edward weevil for example or Fujiwara or kizaru. Logically they can't bring a force strong enough to beat Luffy but it would be interesting to see them try. Kidd for example can't possibly fight luffy crew for crew but he could challenge luffy to a 1v1 and seeing him destroyed would give my heart great pleasure.

We know Mihawk won't walk up to the crew and challenge Zoro but if it happened it would be a great scene. We really need a break from the princesses and luffy needing an entire island of backup to beat one crew.

Even if Luffybdid some display of power which is unlikely and out of character. We know if somebody hurts his nakamura he will wreck their shot. And after beating Kaidou luffy is in his Roger mode where he can just go island for island and trounce whoever comes to challenge him.

If Yamato does join it should be the end of normal people putting the strawhats in danger enough of all the splitting and facing baddies way past their prime. Let's get back to the post enisll lobby days where they just sailed to different destinations destinations left friends and foes alike in awe. Let's get back to the hype days.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy—
  1. Shanks*
  2. Blackbeard
  3. Akainu
  4. Imu—sama

Zoro—
  1. Mihawk*
  2. Shiryuu of the Rain
  3. Borsalino
  4. Gandhi Gorosei**

Sanji—
  1. Ben Beckman*
  2. Avalo Pizarro
  3. Greenbull
  4. Unknown Gorosei**

*Not entirely sold on Shanks/Red Hairs being beaten by the Straw Hats. Depends if Oda wants to subvert expectations. They either go down next to Luffy or Teach though.

**Not sure if the Straw Hats will fight tbe Gorosei. I can see allies such as Marco, Katakuri, Sabo, Law and Kidd all taking them on as well in place of fighting Admirals.

Luffy:
1. Shanks
2. Blackbeard
3. Smoker or Akainu
4. Imu

Zoro:
1. Mihawk
2. Shiryu
3. Fujitora
4. Gandhi Gorosei

Sanji:
1. Beckman
2. Lafitte
3. Ryokugyu
4. Blond Gorosei

The 1 is based on the idea that the straw hats will beat the red haired pirates. I personally doubt they will and that the BB pirates will do it

Luffy:
-Shanks (not serious, just a Davy Back Fight final round)
-Teach
-Akainu (Just a Clash)
-Imu

Zoro
-Mihawk
-Shiryu
-Fujitora (Just a Clash)
-Gandhi

Sanji
-Beackman (not serious just a Davy Back Fight competition)
-3rd strongest BBP
-Ryokugyu (Just a Clash)
-Blonde Gorosei

Luffy:
- Kizaru
- Blackbeard
- Akainu
- Im
- Shanks

Zoro:
- Kuma/SSG swordsman (depends on if Kuma gets upgrades or Oda wants Franky to resolve the Kuma plot)
- Shiryu
- Fujitora
- Monk Gorosei
- Mihawk

Sanji:
- Sentoumaru/SSG fighter
- Laffite/Avalo Pizarro
- Ryokugyuu
- A Gorosei
- Benn Beckman

My guesses anyway, we'll see what happens.

I just want to point something out to Shanks doubters writing asterisks next to his name lol

- He meets with the Gorosei, people still bent on Capturing/Killing Robin.
- He thanks then for letting him speak with them, i.e respect
- If he were entirely for the good of the world/no WG oppression, would he not just cut down the Gorosei?
- Even then, could he? It's interesting that a man that can make Yonko crews faint, seems to bear no threat to the Gorosei. I find that interesting on both sides cause it means the Gorosei are probably strong to handle their own and it means there is no tension/animosity between either party.

No order.

Luffy :
- BlackBeard
- Akainu
- Imu

Zoro :
- Shiryu
- Kizaru
- Gandhi
- Mihawk

Sanji :
- The third strongest member of the blackbeard's crew
- either Greenbull or the CP-0 Boss depending on Greenbull status when the war begins
- a member of the Gorosei

If luffy does end up fighting an admiral i cant imagine it happening after both kaido and blackbeard unless he gives them the blueno treatment tbh. So the only good time i can imagine him fighting one is during a potential vegapunk arc
Imo itd be a cool parallel if teach defeats borsalino and luffy kuzan around the same time. Leaving the other admirals to other characters

Why is Mihawk after the gorosei?
Nothing really to suggest that the gorosei is more powerful than Mihawk, while he does have a supreme grade blade himself it is not black. The story tells me right now that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman with the strongest black blade that is apart of the supreme 12, this implies he’s the only person to ascend a supreme sword otherwise he’s no different from other top tier swordsmen, why call him the strongest and why call yoru the strongest. None of the other characters question Mihawk so I don’t have a reason to do so, there’s no implication of fraudulence and if he was a fraud Zoro’s 20 year arc is a joke imo. If Gandhi had the black blade feat I would consider him as potentially superior since the higher ups in the world govt are pretty mysterious. I can understand it feeling weird about Zoro potentially an opponent after his captain, I get it, but at this point nothing else makes sense to me. Sorry for the long text but that’s where my head is at rn.

Nothing really to suggest that the gorosei is more powerful than Mihawk, while he does have a supreme grade blade himself it is not black. The story tells me right now that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman with the strongest black blade that is apart of the supreme 12, this implies he’s the only person to ascend a supreme sword otherwise he’s no different from other top tier swordsmen, why call him the strongest and why call yoru the strongest. None of the other characters question Mihawk so I don’t have a reason to do so, there’s no implication of fraudulence and if he was a fraud Zoro’s 20 year arc is a joke imo. If Gandhi had the black blade feat I would consider him as potentially superior since the higher ups in the world govt are pretty mysterious. I can understand it feeling weird about Zoro potentially an opponent after his captain, I get it, but at this point nothing else makes sense to me. Sorry for the long text but that’s where my head is at rn.
The big thing is once Luffy beats imu the story is over there no where for Mihawk

The big thing is once Luffy beats imu the story is over there no where for Mihawk
Zoro vs Mihawk can easily be an epilogue fight, just to close out the dream fulfillment of every SH.

If you ever read Get Backers, Zoro vs Mihawk can be similar to the final fight of that series: done after the Jesus of the series beat the endgame villain and all main characters fulfill their respective destiny.

It would also mean that life goes on in-story even after the WG is no more.

Last edited:
Zoro vs Mihawk can easily be an epilogue fight, just to close out the dream fulfillment of ever SH.

If you ever read Get Backers, Zoro vs Mihawk can be similar to the final fight of that series: done after the Jesus of the series beat the endgame villain and all main characters fulfill their respective destiny.

It would also mean that life goes on in-story even after the WG is no more.
Yeah but there’s one big thing, Oda doesnt care about secondary straw hats half as much as Luffy. The idea he would finish the manga with anyone but Luffy is just silly by now judging by how Oda has written every other moment of one piece.

Yeah but there’s one big thing, Oda doesnt care about secondary straw hats half as much as Luffy. The idea he would finish the manga with anyone but Luffy is just silly by now judging by how Oda has written every other moment of one piece.
Supposing Zoro vs Mihawk takes place in the epilogue, I am certain that, after that fight happens, something will occur to canonize Luffy into Divinity for liberating the whole world (be it his death or ascension or whatever) and close the story for good. Simply put, Zoro vs Mihawk is the last duel of the story, not the last event.