Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because you dislike it, other people can still enjoy it.
Some people really like the flashback and the chapters, most time these people just don’t have any interest in all the negativity spread.
BUT BUT I DISLIKE IT WHY OTHER PEOPLE RIKE IT REEEEEEEEE.

Im sorry oda doesnt fulfill your expectation but shit been great since punk hazard, pretty much a roller coaster.

This disingenuous. You are picking and choosing Specific aspects of the arcs that you didn't like for the sake.

Pre time skip also had bad villains and bad pacing and all those other things but it also had good things and those are what you are choosing to remember.

Kind of like how post time skip has both as well. There's amazing flashbacks like otohime and fisher tiger and co razor and Doflamingo. Amazing villains who people say are best in the series with Doffy and Katakuri. Anf so on and so forth.

If I wanted I could also pick and choose As well. Don't ride the nostalgia wave so hard
Ill remind you hacks again by this number of chapter in the pre timeskip we only at the sea train going from water 7 to enies lobby. absolutely not apple to apple

After
Fishman Island arc and its trashest villain in OP history
Punk Hazard and its annoying oversized drug addicted children
Dressrosa and its people running from birdcage, people trying to stall birdcage
WCI and its Weeding Caakeeeeee and I wanna surpas you I wanna surpass you
Now Wano and its Lulffy vs fodders fest and Lolden's flashback

Yep pre TS was better.
Even short arc like Arlong Park was still more interesting than the currently trending dragged arcs flooded with side characters; with interaction among main Straw Hats being sacrificed for those side characters.
This is disingenuous. You are picking and choosing Specific aspects of the arcs that you didn't like for the sake.

Pre time skip also had bad villains and bad pacing and all those other things but it also had good things and those are what you are choosing to remember.

Kind of like how post time skip has both as well. There's amazing flashbacks like otohime and fisher tiger and corazon and Doflamingo. Amazing villains who people say are best in the series with Doffy and Katakuri. Anf so on and so forth.

If I wanted I could also pick and choose As well. Don't ride the nostalgia wave so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.