Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

True, I’m mostly referring to what Zoro said in water 7 though about how they’ve gotten stronger with every island they’ve gone to. I think Sanji at the start of wano is only very slightly stronger than WCI Sanji because of that.
That’s a fair point I didn’t think about that at all. You’re right.

Luffy didn’t use Gear 4 or mention it until Dresrossa he still learned it during the time skip.
Post automatically merged:

If you assume his battle with Yonji BM Pirates & Page One caused it to bloom. I don’t think so just because he didn’t have any real fights to push his haki to bloom. I think the exoskeleton kind of made up for his CoA not being the best.

Maybe your right though Law didn’t do anything and got a buff out of no where.
  1. Sanji used haki before unlike luffy with gear 4

So everytime that Zoro confronted Luffy’s opponent he get destroyed but when he tried to confront Doflamingo, Oda made him deal with Fujitora instead. Why make Fujitora stop Zoro if Zoro would have been destroyed by Dofla?

The very fact that Oda did not let Zoro interact once with Doffy, even tho, as you said everytime he goes against one of Luffy’s opponent he get « destroy » should tell you that Zoro was not weaker than Dofla. Far from that.

Law was never stronger than Zoro.
This just goes to show how we ignore zorotards that we kept letting you say this dumb shit that makes no sense. The whole point of that scene was Zoro couldn't even reach doflamingo. Law did, luffy did. Fujitora didn't save Doflamingo anymore than Zoro saved Luffy from morgans.bkeep your head cannon to yourself.

Reminder: Oda did Sanji dirrrrty by having him power up via being an exoskeleton like the rest of his family
Yeah it was totally unnecessary. Unlike Zoro Sanji had plenty of fights or opportunities to fight that would have given him nice incremental powerups over the last decade.

Zoro has had 4 fights in the last 10 years 1 loss, 1 tie and two really boring wins. Now all of a sudden he has coc. Oda has become shit imo

Yeah it was totally unnecessary. Unlike Zoro Sanji had plenty of fights or opportunities to fight that would have given him nice incremental powerups over the last decade.

Zoro has had 4 fights in the last 10 years 1 loss, 1 tie and two really boring wins. Now all of a sudden he has coc. Oda has become shit imo
Zoro had lack of fights, but having AdvCoC isnt doing him Dirty

the 2nd one is Oda also did Sanji dirrrty in his fights vs Mingo, Judge, and Vergo, not to mention in his own arc did him dirty by having him bake a cake for BM

In his own arc he doesnt get a significant 1v1 yikessss

1. Sanji used haki before unlike luffy with gear 4
Let’s agree to disagree. I know we aren’t going to find common ground. Anything that you have to infer is headcannon and I think that’s my point. We know with Zoro and Luffy. I’m not interested in giving Sanji buffs that I’m not sure of.

I wouldn’t do it for Zoro nor would I do it for Luffy.

Let’s agree to disagree. I know we aren’t going to find common ground. Anything that you have to infer is headcannon and I think that’s my point. We know with Zoro and Luffy. I’m not interested in giving Sanji buffs that I’m not sure of.

I wouldn’t do it for Zoro nor would I do it for Luffy.

What headcanon? This is literally in the story

There's nothing to agree or disagree about here

This just goes to show how we ignore zorotards that we kept letting you say this dumb shit that makes no sense. The whole point of that scene was Zoro couldn't even reach doflamingo. Law did, luffy did. Fujitora didn't save Doflamingo anymore than Zoro saved Luffy from morgans.bkeep your head cannon to yourself.
So Zoro could not reach Doflamingo like Law, Sanji, Kyros, Luffy and Viola did…because a legit top tier intervened but it is somehow a proof of Zoro’s weakness:saden::saden:

« Ztard this Ztards that,
The rooftop hit me hard,
That’s why I’m crying like that »:moonwalk:

So Zoro could not reach Doflamingo like Law, Sanji, Kyros, Luffy and Viola did…because a legit top tier intervened but it is somehow a proof of Zoro’s weakness:saden::saden:

« Ztard this Ztards that,
The rooftop hit me hard,
That’s why I’m crying like that »:moonwalk:
Can use the same logic against you, why oda didn't make zoro fight doffy with luffy and law like rooftop ? Why was he stuck getting pica ? Vivra card said that zoro is not stronger then luffy in dressorosa so if luffy and law combined had a hard time zoro couldn't beat him, unless you believe shusiu zoro is as strong or stronger then enma zoro, even pre CoC.

Can use the same logic against you, why oda didn't make zoro fight doffy with luffy and law like rooftop ? Why was he stuck getting pica ? Vivra card said that zoro is not stronger then luffy in dressorosa so if luffy and law combined had a hard time zoro couldn't beat him, unless you believe shusiu zoro is as strong or stronger then enma zoro, even pre CoC.
Because Dofla was Law and Luffy fight not Zoro.

The vivre card never said that Zoro was weaker than Luffy in Dressrosa specifically. The vivre card said that Zoro is the second strongest without giving any given time.

Shushui Zoro is stronger than Enma Zoro prior to 1035. We know for fact that Zoro was holding himself back while using Enma until he accepted the sword challenge.

Reminder: Oda did Sanji dirrrrty by having him power up via being an exoskeleton like the rest of his family
Except his base is higher from training to be stronger than them before enhancements, and one of the main pros about the exoskeleton was letting him use his flames at a hotter temperature than he could withstand without the enhancements.

It felt less bs than giving Zoro adv CoC when he didn't show control of base CoC at all.

Except his base is higher from training to be stronger than them before enhancements, and one of the main pros about the exoskeleton was letting him use his flames at a hotter temperature than he could withstand without the enhancements.

It felt less bs than giving Zoro adv CoC when he didn't show control of base CoC at all.
The exoskeleton is terrible for him because he is morally against being Germa/Vinsmoke in any way possible