Status
Not open for further replies.
you cam off as bold, impression you gave was saying people you sus as scum should be on council. giving no room that they could be town to/who act as scum. which could be misslynch of town.

this is why sus.

not saying scum/town wont be in council mix. but you impression on the subject looked opportunist, like no room for argument.
Let's peel off the layers here.

First and foremost, you are dressing down a blatant shitpost. Frankly, I'm not even sure what the council does at this stage. I'll get filled in on the bible of an OP later and know the in-and-outs, don't worry.

But even taking your assumptions here at face value, this is kind of a non argument. That the people I suspect could be town is...how the game works. There's nothing *inherently* suspect about it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
sure lol.

im pretty held up with work rn, seriously can't read 40+ pages now though. also who wants to partner up? :rosismile:
Perhaps I, DIO, failed to inform you this, but you have 3 votes, so you may decide to vote for others as well.

I believe that what OddOdd said to spread out the votes a bit more might be important here, I'd suggest you go with your gut for who to vote besides me Of course

@Dr_Professor83 since you attend the Drago School of Mafia, it's only proper that you vote the person the school's named after for council. :catpole:
Very unlikely sensei. Just be glad I’m not actively campaigning others not to vote for you rn lol.
You should partner up with Prof, my friend.

Have no fear, I am here!
you've been hit with a pr i guess?

@Dr_Professor83 wanna partner up my man?
We would make a great team, but I’m unfortunately already engaged lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.