Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh we should put people on the council who we think are the best for this job. Zem is usually never scum in a Weeb game and Fuji is usually one of the most active players + has good reads, so if he's Town people like him are who you want on the council. Naomi can be a force as Town as well.

Life is lovely!
Flower, a gentle reminder that this isn't a tarot card reading session. That's not gonna fly.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Tbh we should put people on the council who we think are the best for this job. Zem is usually never scum in a Weeb game and Fuji is usually one of the most active players + has good reads, so if he's Town people like him are who you want on the council. Naomi can be a force as Town as well.

Life is lovely!
Fuji openly said not to vote him, it seems he has no desire to join.

Which in itself is disturbing

But don't you think that the reason you gave for Zem is quite arbitrary? out of 50-ish players, the majority is town, just because they weren't scum in any of the previous games means nothing now.

Other than that I, DIO, agree.

I am planning on electing my top suspect list to council and then subsequently lynching them. No gods, no masters.
1. scum, exclude possibility of town miss lynching, hense next day vote off/kill. excuse/avoid sus, because miss lynch from town being town.

this possibility is most often the case/with how town play...am slight sus

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Fuji openly said not to vote him, it seems he has no desire to join.

Which in itself is disturbing

But don't you think that the reason you gave for Zem is quite arbitrary? out of 50-ish players, the majority is town, just because they weren't scum in any of the previous games means nothing now.

Other than that I, DIO, agree.
Mango Pango, who did you partner with?

Status
Not open for further replies.