Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Bruh lmao. 45 Pages jesus.

Can someone give me a tl,dr lol? Thanks.
We're asking one another to vote for each other for council.
During Day 0, each player must vote for 3 players they want to be represented by on the council. The 10 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must be submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health.
You also have to choose a partner.
During D0, each player must find a partner for the rest of the game. Players must form pairs, and the play you choose must choose you back for this to work. When their selection is completed, both players must tag me in the thread, and tag their partner confirming.

[White Whistle] - If a player's partner dies, their partner will become their White Whistle artifact, and continue living through them. They may continue posting in the thread. The surviving partner will attain the rank of White Whistle and gain immunity against the curse of the 5 first layers. They may also enter the 6th layer if they choose.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Worry not about me, my dear friend.

I may walk the scummy path a lot, but I finally found the good in life this game!

Being kind can change this world for the better!
The only thing that really bugs me is this PR you seem to have, I'm sorry but it feels off unless Novas has a really huge sense of humor.

Not quite sure what you're saying here.
you cam off as bold, impression you gave was saying people you sus as scum should be on council. giving no room that they could be town to/who act as scum. which could be misslynch of town.

this is why sus.

not saying scum/town wont be in council mix. but you impression on the subject looked opportunist, like no room for argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.