General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

Zoros already hit kaido multiple times
Even with a broken body
I can speak on it cause he's already done it and now zoros ap >>>>>> what it was when he scarred kaido

Nope you tried to say King = Queen cause they are called King and Queen so that means sanji and zoro are close or some nonsense like that
It's King > Queen

You are the illiterate one.

Go find my post that even alludes to King and Queen being equal in strength I’ll wait

I’ll be waiting forever though because you can’t find it. I never said King and Queen are equal nor did I imply it

I’m supposed to be the illiterate one but you tried to counter an imaginary argument

You’re arguing just to argue at this point

:jordanmf:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Go find my post that even alludes to King and Queen being equal in strength I’ll wait

I’ll be waiting forever though because you can’t find it. I never said King and Queen are equal nor did I imply it

I’m supposed to be the illiterate one but you tried to counter an imaginary argument

You’re arguing just to argue at this point

You are the illiterate one
You said this
Followed by this
If you think Zoro fans hype Zoro up to Luffy's level only using feats you're delusional

Oda made Zoro and Sanji fight opponents that seem to have a rivalry-like relationship not Sanji fans
Oda made Zoro and Sanji the only 2 strawhats to fight commanders that also happen to be named King and Queen not Sanji fans
You acting like these points have any semblance of putting zoro and sanji on the same level
When they aren't even points
You're using their names when even their names don't imply that
Your using your opinion of a rivalry-like relationship when Queen himself hypes up King whilst King does nothing but slander Queen
Manga vc feats portrayal all shows King > Queen.
No I'm showing how dumb you are.

You are the illiterate one
You said this
Followed by this

You acting like these points have any semblance of putting zoro and sanji on the same level
When they aren't even points
You're using their names when even their names don't imply that
Your using your opinion of a rivalry-like relationship when Queen himself hypes up King whilst King does nothing but slander Queen
Manga vc feats portrayal all shows King > Queen.
No I'm showing how dumb you are.
If you think Zoro fans hype Zoro up to Luffy’s level only using feats you’re delusional” every single one of your posts proves my point. Lemme see if I can explain this simply

You said Oda made Luffy and Zoro supernova... how does that put them on the same level of strength? I’ll give you the answer. It doesn’t

It pushes their dynamic which gives people a reason to compare the 2 but it doesn’t put them on the same level.

You stated that Oda gave both Luffy and Zoro CoC and not Zoro fans right? What does unlocking CoC directly have to do with strength? Again, you said CoC not ACoC.

Just like you I was trying to prove that there’s a dynamic that both sides of the fandom like to push and guess what? Both comparisons are somewhat valid

But I’m the dumb one.... right

You clearly didn’t notice that the whole point of my posts was to mimic your posts to prove that both sides have valid arguments but only one side complains about it

Sanji fans compare their favorite character to Zoro because the story gives them a leg to stand on. Just like Zoro fans compare Zoro to Luffy yet all Zoro fans do is cry about comparisons when they do the same thing. That’s literally what this whole thread is about

Zoro and Sanji beat 2 commanders named King and Queen and they’re the only 2 members of the strawhats that fought and defeated commanders yet it’s crazy to Zoro fans that they’re being compared but Zoro fans think it’s cool to constantly compare him to Luffy. Take a look in the mirror man

Go back to my first post before you try to come at me

:crocusuh:

Last edited:

HA001

You said Oda made Luffy and Zoro supernova... how does that put them on the same level of strength? I’ll give you the answer. It doesn’t

It pushes their dynamic which gives people a reason to compare the 2 but it doesn’t put them on the same level.

You stated that Oda gave both Luffy and Zoro CoC and not Zoro fans right? What does unlocking CoC directly have to do with strength? Again, you said CoC not ACoC.

Just like you I was trying to prove that there’s a dynamic that both sides of the fandom like to push and guess what? Both comparisons are somewhat valid

But I’m the dumb one.... right

You clearly didn’t notice that the whole point of my posts was to mimic your posts to prove that both sides have valid arguments but only one side complains about it

Sanji fans compare their favorite character to Zoro because the story gives them a leg to stand on. Just like Zoro fans compare Zoro to Luffy yet all Zoro fans do is cry about comparisons when they do the same thing. That’s literally what this whole thread is

Zoro and Sanji beat 2 commanders named King and Queen and they’re the only 2 members of the strawhats that fought and defeated commanders yet it’s crazy to Zoro fans that they’re being compared but Zoro fans think it’s cool to constantly compare him to Luffy. Take a look in the mirror man

Go back to my first post before you try to come at me

:crocusuh:
It is lmfao
It puts them on a level above sanji which is the point.
Even more so when they were both on the roof and the manga says LEADERS OF THE NEXT GEN
Not sanji

Wtf you've lost the plot
Acoc is something a handful of THE STRONGEST have
It's ONLY about strength
Erm that's the point window licker
Zoro didn't just get normal coc
He used acoc before normal coc
Then did his first coc blast as a side effect of using acoc.

Yes very clearly you are the dumb one.

We can zoro has feats vs yonko on record.
Sanji has nothing to push him to zoro.

Again irrelevant beating queen doesn't push sanji to zoro
Commanders is irrelevant when King > queen has been established.
Like I said you got nothing

It is lmfao
It puts them on a level above sanji which is the point.
Even more so when they were both on the roof and the manga says LEADERS OF THE NEXT GEN
Not sanji

Wtf you've lost the plot
Acoc is something a handful of THE STRONGEST have
It's ONLY about strength
Erm that's the point window licker
Zoro didn't just get normal coc
He used acoc before normal coc
Then did his first coc blast as a side effect of using acoc.

Yes very clearly you are the dumb one.

We can zoro has feats vs yonko on record.
Sanji has nothing to push him to zoro.

Again irrelevant beating queen doesn't push sanji to zoro
Commanders is irrelevant when King > queen has been established.
Like I said you got nothing
If you think Zoro fans hype Zoro up to Luffy’s level only using feats you’re delusional” what happened to Zoro fans using feats?

Being a leader of the next generation alongside someone like Killer is a feat now?

Being a supernova alongside Urouge Bonney and Hawkins who’ve accomplished little to nothing is a feat now?

You never specified ACoC in your original post though... so now you’re switching everything up. Do I sense... backtracking?

Sanji beating Queen gives people a reason to glue him to Zoro because he’s a commander just like King is and they have a specific dynamic. Oda didnt have Zoro and Sanji beat King and Queen back to back like that for no reason

Just like Oda didn’t have Luffy and Zoro unlock ACoC back to back for no reason. Dynamics are clearly being pushed in this arc but you’re letting your agenda cloud your mind

Anyone disagrees with you and you get toxic as well. “Illiterate, dumb”, etc. I feel bad for you man

HA001

If you think Zoro fans hype Zoro up to Luffy’s level only using feats you’re delusional” what happened to Zoro fans using feats?

Being a leader of the next generation alongside someone like Killer is a feat now?

Being a supernova alongside Urouge Bonney and Hawkins who’ve accomplished little to nothing is a feat now?

You never specified ACoC in your original post though... so now you’re switching everything up. Do I sense... backtracking?

Sanji beating Queen gives people a reason to glue him to Zoro because he’s a commander just like King is and they have a specific dynamic. Oda didnt have Zoro and Sanji beat King and Queen back to back like that for no reason

Just like Oda didn’t have Luffy and Zoro unlock ACoC back to back for no reason. Dynamics are clearly being pushed in this arc but you’re letting your agenda cloud your mind

Anyone disagrees with you and you get toxic as well. “Illiterate, dumb”, etc. I feel bad for you man
Lmfao you've got no answer
It's literally in the story

Even in the throne wars panel that shows the biggest threats in the world the supernova were all shown.
Zoro has feats. Zoro has feats multiple feats vs kaido then an insane feat vs both yonko
Supernova and leader of the next gen is superior portayal going alongside his vastly superior feats

More cope
I clearly in my first post mention both and have continuously done since.
When luffy got coc pre skip we didn't say zoro has it also now like they have same with acoc

Oda gave them both coc not zoro fans
Oda made them fight yonko not zoro fans
Oda gave them both acoc not zoro fans
now you're getting bodied that much you've resorted to lying.
as said before zoro went straight to acoc which is about the STRONGEST

Sulong inu beat a commander he must be up there too then lmfao
Imaginary dynamic
Queen hyped King
King never hyped Queen
Oda showed how close kaido and King are and the fact they started the whole crew
Queen got nothing at all.
It's kaido and King who had the luffy zoro parallels and dynamic
Literally have the same panel when zoro beats him
NOT QUEEN

No you continue to prove your illiteracy with your running and ass points

Lmfao you've got no answer
It's literally in the story

Even in the throne wars panel that shows the biggest threats in the world the supernova were all shown.
Zoro has feats. Zoro has feats multiple feats vs kaido then an insane feat vs both yonko
Supernova and leader of the next gen is superior portayal going alongside his vastly superior feats

More cope
I clearly in my first post mention both and have continuously done since.

now you're getting bodied that much you've resorted to lying.
as said before zoro went straight to acoc which is about the STRONGEST

Sulong inu beat a commander he must be up there too then lmfao
Imaginary dynamic
Queen hyped King
King never hyped Queen
Oda showed how close kaido and King are and the fact they started the whole crew
Queen got nothing at all.
It's kaido and King who had the luffy zoro parallels and dynamic
Literally have the same panel when zoro beats him
NOT QUEEN

No you continue to prove your illiteracy with your running and ass points
Nobody compares them to Inu because guess what? They’re not on the same crew! What a surprise! Why is Zoro constantly compared to Luffy? Why is Sanji constantly compared to Luffy? Because they’re monsters that are on the same crew that are supposed to share a dynamic

That’s why I said the only 2 strawhats. Wings can’t exist outside of the crew you drone

Supernova and Leader of the next gen is superior portrayal when he’s grouped up with Bonney Urouge Hawkins and Killer? LOL

And I thought we were talking about feats? What happened... you’re too funny. You just keep backtracking

First it was CoC no no now it’s ACoC that’s supposed to be important... but you listed CoC AND ACoC in the same list so which one is it? More backtracking

Wings, Hanagata, only 2 strawhats to beat a commander “imaginary dynamic” the delusion is very strong

King and Queen fought Zoro and Sanji together on the live floor, no? Oda could’ve had Luffy fight Kaido while King fights Zoro (on the roof) as the Captain and Right Hand but he chose to pair up King and Queen below the roof while Luffy fights Kaido (the Yonko) on top... I wonder why

Zoro fans will find a thousand different ways to compare him and Luffy but let Sanji fans make those same points but between him and Zoro and they start crying

Zoroboys playing the victims as usual

:luffylaugh:

HA001

Nobody compares them to Inu because guess what? They’re not on the same crew! What a surprise! Why is Zoro constantly compared to Luffy? Why is Sanji constantly compared to Luffy? Because they’re monsters that are on the same crew that are supposed to share a dynamic

That’s why I said the only 2 strawhats. Wings can’t exist outside of the crew you drone

Supernova and Leader of the next gen is superior portrayal when he’s grouped up with Bonney Urouge Hawkins and Killer? LOL

And I thought we were talking about feats? What happened... you’re too funny. You just keep backtracking

First it was CoC no no now it’s ACoC that’s supposed to be important... but you listed CoC AND ACoC in the same list so which one is it? More backtracking

Wings, Hanagata, only 2 strawhats to beat a commander “imaginary dynamic” the delusion is very strong

King and Queen fought Zoro and Sanji together on the live floor, no? Oda could’ve had Luffy fight Kaido while King fights Zoro (on the roof) as the Captain and Right Hand but he chose to pair up King and Queen below the roof while Luffy fights Kaido (the Yonko) on top... I wonder why

Zoro fans will find a thousand different ways to compare him and Luffy but let Sanji fans make those same points but between him and Zoro and they start crying

Zoroboys playing the victims as usual

:luffylaugh:
Whole cope post regurgitating the same shit thats been debunked already.

Law kidd and killer aren't on the crew either
Still constantly compared - first point debunked

Sanji is never compared to luffy
Sanji has never been mistaken or thought should be the captain

Zoro is far superior in both feats and portrayal

How can it be backtracking window licker when that was my first fucking response to you how dumb are you.

That's as retarded as me saying luffy and zoro fought King and kaido outside and sanji didn't
This is level of your iq and your garbage points

The point is King > Queen in everything

When Queen is defeated we get nothing

When King is beaten we get kaido flashbacks
We see kaido hype king and take King call him strong and the two of them start the beast pirates crew
Kaido outright calls him his right hand
Then we see both King and zoro declare to never lose again to kaido and luffy.

Queen once again nothing

But sure your dynamic of stood together or live floor holds more weight than that lmfao

You're not making the same points at all. You're being dumb af.

Whole cope post regurgitating the same shit thats been debunked already.

Law kidd and killer aren't on the crew either
Still constantly compared - first point debunked

Sanji is never compared to luffy
Sanji has never been mistaken or thought should be the captain

Zoro is far superior in both feats and portrayal

How can it be backtracking window licker when that was my first fucking response to you how dumb are you.

That's as retarded as me saying luffy and zoro fought King and kaido outside and sanji didn't
This is level of your iq and your garbage points

The point is King > Queen in everything

When Queen is defeated we get nothing

When King is beaten we get kaido flashbacks
We see kaido hype king and take King call him strong and the two of them start the beast pirates crew
Kaido outright calls him his right hand
Then we see both King and zoro declare to never lose again to kaido and luffy.

Queen once again nothing

But sure your dynamic of stood together or live floor holds more weight than that lmfao

You're not making the same points at all. You're being dumb af.
You didn’t debunk anything. Inu Zoro and Sanji have nothing tying them together. Law Kid and Killer are supernova you just dug your own hole lol

Luffy is far superior to Zoro in feats and portrayal yet Zoro fans constantly compare the 2. I wonder why

It’s backtracking because you continued to change your responses as I called you out on it. Also, what does window licker even mean that’s the most random insult I’ve ever heard

Luffy fought Kaido (the Yonko) alone on the roof putting the whole alliance on his back while Zoro and Sanji were given the same level of importance on the live floor. This is indisputable.

Kaido > King in almost everything

This is how I know you’re not reading. When did I say it means MORE THAN THAT? My point is that both dynamics are important and clearly exist. You react just like every other Zoroboy out there

Wings of the Pirate King? Nooooooo

Hanagata? Noooooo

You’re ignoring everything that doesn’t fit with the Luffy ~ Zoro dynamic while failing to realize that there’s sufficient evidence of a Zoro ~ Sanji dynamic

In most of the OP community Zoro and Sanji are compared more than any other group of characters... I wonder why

Please read what I’m saying so you can make points that actually address the topic at hand. Speed reading my posts and addressing things that you made up in your head just make you look like a fool

Bruh What Zoro/Luffy Esque opponent did Jimbei Fight? Jimbei hasn’t defeated anybody Sanji couldn’t post timeskip.Sanji would’ve packed Whos Who up too lol.

Also there’s no such thing as Warlord level…….
Ace, BM, Akainu, Luffy, WsW :moonwalk::broocry:

Personally, I wouldve prefer Sanji vs WsW over of what we got. Queen vs Sanji as a fight is a lowlight in Wano. Good character arc for Sanji, but the fight couldnt match. Shouldve had WsW become "queen" by either killing him for real with Drake, or thru some other means. This would create hype for who fights who... leading to Sanji best fight in the series or at the very least post time skip. Anywho I see Sanji do everything just to win. Kinda what we got with Queen, but choreography should show case it more clearly. be somebody with more depth, wish Oda went that route than what we got. Kill Queen, WsW become the new "Queen" and Sanji fights him. Both have similar fighting styles that will give us a great fight.

Sanji < WsW
After Sanjji PU
Sanji>WsW

If you have similar ap as Sanji, you can hurt Queen, and if you are fast, you can get multiple hits on Queen, would be different with WsW. The question is if (before PU) Sanji ap = Jinbei? :cabbagestar: no

HA001

You didn’t debunk anything. Inu Zoro and Sanji have nothing tying them together. Law Kid and Killer are supernova you just dug your own hole lol

Luffy is far superior to Zoro in feats and portrayal yet Zoro fans constantly compare the 2. I wonder why

It’s backtracking because you continued to change your responses as I called you out on it. Also, what does window licker even mean that’s the most random insult I’ve ever heard

Luffy fought Kaido (the Yonko) alone on the roof putting the whole alliance on his back while Zoro and Sanji were given the same level of importance on the live floor. This is indisputable.

Kaido > King in almost everything

This is how I know you’re not reading. When did I say it means MORE THAN THAT? My point is that both dynamics are important and clearly exist. You react just like every other Zoroboy out there

Wings of the Pirate King? Nooooooo

Hanagata? Noooooo

You’re ignoring everything that doesn’t fit with the Luffy ~ Zoro dynamic while failing to realize that there’s sufficient evidence of a Zoro ~ Sanji dynamic

In most of the OP community Zoro and Sanji are compared more than any other group of characters... I wonder why

Please read what I’m saying so you can make points that actually address the topic at hand. Speed reading my posts and addressing things that you made up in your head just make you look like a fool

They do
They beat kaidos commanders

Once again running else where you just said they have to be in the same crew
Sanji is compared to kidd law and killer despite neither being in the same crew or being a supernova

Except he isn't.
Pre acoc zoro had the best feats on the roof
Including blocking the strongest attack in the series so far
Then they both got the same power up.
Zoro already has feats vs hybrid kaido luffys opponent even with a broken body.

Sure luffy and the 16 others who've fought kaido up there. Luffys the mc so naturally he gonna get his 5 mins to put kaido down for a bit before he dies.

King and queen being the next 2 strongest doesn't mean they are close in power.

I've denied none of it. But none of that means sanji is close to zoro in power
Wings of the pk and stars doesn't mean equals in strength

Cause of jealousy.
In one piece itself they've never even had a serious fight nor will they.

I've constantly addressed and debunked all your points of your dog shit posts

What are you even talking about? Please change your avatar, you are giving a bad name to Rurouni Kenshin fans
I can't believe that oda has deluded swordsmanship fans to believe that the greatest swordsman should serve the pirate king even when the previous pirate king was a swordsman. Lol this is garbage...
Post automatically merged:

They do
They beat kaidos commanders

Once again running else where you just said they have to be in the same crew
Sanji is compared to kidd law and killer despite neither being in the same crew or being a supernova

Except he isn't.
Pre acoc zoro had the best feats on the roof
Including blocking the strongest attack in the series so far
Then they both got the same power up.
Zoro already has feats vs hybrid kaido luffys opponent even with a broken body.

Sure luffy and the 16 others who've fought kaido up there. Luffys the mc so naturally he gonna get his 5 mins to put kaido down for a bit before he dies.

King and queen being the next 2 strongest doesn't mean they are close in power.

I've denied none of it. But none of that means sanji is close to zoro in power
Wings of the pk and stars doesn't mean equals in strength

Cause of jealousy.
In one piece itself they've never even had a serious fight nor will they.

I've constantly addressed and debunked all your points of your dog shit posts
Zoro had someone who used elbaph giant's swordsmanship style and he never showed any interest in fighting her(big mom). Zoro is a lame swordsman. All zoro serves for is a hype tool for luffy. Oda just put zoro in his place in wano by paralleling kaido and king with luffy and zoro. Zoro only showed interest in fighting a swordsman with one leg post timesking(Kyros). Have fun broski defending your garbage marimo

Zoro is a man featuring a level of astoundin grandeur not even Luffy could afford

The way he tackled Hakai, damaged Kaido post Hakai, avoided Dragon Kaido's attacks whilst Luffy originally struggling, being recognized by Kaido like that before Luffy did, recognized by King like that, defeated a God, and paralleled with Ryuma so ardently. :finally:

Zoro is a man featuring a level of astoundin grandeur not even Luffy could afford

The way he tackled Hakai, damaged Kaido post Hakai, avoided Dragon Kaido's attacks whilst Luffy originally struggling, being recognized by Kaido like that before Luffy did, recognized by King like that, defeated a God, and paralleled with Ryuma so ardently. :finally:

Zoro joined luffy so he could be no 2 for life.

Your attempts at trolling are pitiful

“Combat Greatness” getting beat up an entire fight+flashbacks=power up to win
Not to mention with very hard to make out panels and random, freakishly long named attacks to seal the deal……

if that’s “Combat greatness” then I guess Usopp has the greatest choreographed fights in all of one piece…..

The combat greatness that had Zoro tackle Hakai saving all Novae, defeat a God hyped up so extensively by Sanji's opponent, considered one of the strongests and even heavily paralleled with Ryuma. Oh and damaging Kaido in one post Hakai attack more than Luffy attained in round 1. :myman:

The Zoro vs Sanji guys are the most brainless part of the OP fandom, but at the same time is a cool literary metalanguage because u guys enter endless debates behaving in the same way the the characters behave, i doubt that there's another pieces of pop culture that have something like this phenomenon OP have created.
I agree! Brainless as hell!
I couldn’t imagine taking hours out of ny day to argue and debate about two fictional characters apart of the SAME CREW

Anyone who indulges in these debates=rip

I'm a Zoro fanboy but I must confess that Luffy is league above him. Only strong character that Zoro fight was King. I only think about Zoro be like the captain but he can't :/

Luffy 100
Zoro 99
Sanji 78
Luffy-100
Zoro-65
Sanji-95
Clown

I'm a Zoro fanboy but I must confess that Luffy is league above him. Only strong character that Zoro fight was King. I only think about Zoro be like the captain but he can't :/
Yeah
Zoro is pretty pathetic in that regard huh?
A Luffy clone but with swords and the same power ups but to a lesser extent
Luffy is pure training while Zoro gains a magic sword to save him

Zoro is indeed trash

Imagine having a MAGIC SWORD to save you and STILL FUCKING FAINT!!!! HOWWWW??????

FIRST NERFED PLEASURE KAMAZOU BODIES THIS ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A CHARACTER IN NERFED PLEASURE FORM THEN KING NEGS HIM AND PLOT+MAGICAL SWORD SAVES HIM WTF ODA????

The combat greatness that had Zoro tackle Hakai saving all Novae, defeat a God hyped up so extensively by Sanji's opponent, considered one of the strongests and even heavily paralleled with Ryuma. Oh and damaging Kaido in one post Hakai attack more than Luffy attained in round 1. :myman:
Luffy defeated a character called “God” pre-ts *cough* Enel
Congrats! It only too 900+ chapters and a timeskip+Enma power up+Plot to defeat King
Luffy did this pre gears

Law saved Zoro as well. Had Zoro try to guard it any longer=Fried Cabbage

Ryuma is clearly Zoro’s ancestor so of course the guy would have a similar portrayal….that’s not at all impressive as literally any MC/Important side character who has any strong or noticeable relatives will follow suit and become just as strong, if not stronger

Zoro is destined. A chosen one. All for plot purposes meanwhile Sanji isn’t destined for anything yet would kill Zoro in 1 beef burst

Last edited: