Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I fell asleep while watching anime

really tac over me??

fair enough

hmm gotta reconsider my choice
It's not that I am picking him over you, it's just what I already said. You know how I am about when I say something. I'm sorry.

Plus I am trying to work out my trust issues..... afraid this might make them worse but we will see how it goes.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
fair enough I guess

well you vote me I vote you but can we trust each other tho??

@MangoSenpai what's your case on flower??
I have already stated my case, Fleur

I'm saying that the fact you're not running for council, and especially your given reason for it makes me believe you are not town.

On top of the PR that you possess..

It's a real bad combination of things irking me.

These two votes are locked up and the keys have been thrown away. I made a deal with these two and I'm a man of my word. 😀
Nepotism drago :josad:

I dont think people will be as truthful of the council so far. Too much powerstruggle over it. Coincil members are hot targets that are apperantly confident in their ability to survive

@MistyCatGoddess is right, current council runners are shaddy

D

Dragomir

Flo's more of a GTH right now. With Beky, I don't like him trying to revamp the council votes because the ones pushing for it may have an agenda. Like yeah, we have an agenda. That is, we know we ourselves are town and as such want to ensure a townie's on the council. Obviously, the same would apply if one of us is scum. There's no secret ulterior motive to it that should be snuffed out. I'm more inclined to say he's got an ulterior motive trying to redistribute the council votes over us pushing for the seat.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Flo's more of a GTH right now. With Beky, I don't like him trying to revamp the council votes because the ones pushing for it may have an agenda. Like yeah, we have an agenda. That is, we know we ourselves are town and as such want to ensure a townie's on the council. Obviously, the same would apply if one of us is scum. There's no secret ulterior motive to it that should be snuffed out. I'm more inclined to say he's got an ulterior motive trying to redistribute the council votes over us pushing for the seat.
Wise words, I appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.