Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Same as holding people accountable if they trully voted for who they said they will

This whole power struggle about the council is shaddy, buddying back and forth this and that. Vote and be done with it

Almost translates to - Hey ill say ill vote for you in return for favours later on
All that buddy stuff you're talking about is just us having fun. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your brethren will but fail before my flames, lightening, and heaven shaking powers. I split the skies, shatter mountains, split the earth.

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I have created over a 1000 blades, not known to life, nor to death.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works"

Just because you're right doesn't mean you're correct

We will win

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Same as holding people accountable if they trully voted for who they said they will

This whole power struggle about the council is shaddy, buddying back and forth this and that. Vote and be done with it

Almost translates to - Hey ill say ill vote for you in return for favours later on
This whole day phase is for votes, council members and pairings. So players will have a power struggle and ask for votes.

I don't think we should suspect players just for that. Even if people don't vote or return any favours later on.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
It truly was xD Now several games later, I'm sitting here trying to overcome my PTSD from it and put my trust back in people.
Revenge will be sweet this game, if TACy deserves it.

Please enlighten us poor people on what transpired there
Zem got a pro-town indie roll in the All Stars game, but TAC's team came up with a plan to use a hostile indie and ban her from the game thread.

However, even they didn't know that if a player is banned twice, they are killed. So they let the hostile indie do whatever he wanted, and he killed off Zem lmao.

I was getting power-wolfing vibes from drago till now like how he was trying to move things the way he wants

however misty's case on him doesn't make sense
Do I ever haha

I misunderstood a mechanical part so yeah, nvm.

My point remains the same though, I am suspicious of people who put themselves out there like that and who say that that is an indicator of them being town? Like, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.