Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What sort of chess variant are you playing lol?

Queen to f7. Check mate.

someone give me a summary of whats important to look at

have i missed interesting interactions

has everyone posted already

im tired and ready to start reading
Honestly not a lot in the previous pages:
- Campaign ads.
- Team formations and so on.
- Ekko can night post.

The real stuff starts like 5-6 pages ago with Fuji, Borto, and Drago suspicions. You're welcome to jump into that if you want.

I see, so Im sus because you believe Im gonna sub out and or play suboptimally if I wanna keep playing anyways as scum.

Thats kind of a reach lmao.
You're either misconstruing or misunderstanding my post.

You are not a power wolfy player. My default assumption is that mafia should want to be in the council, since that benefits them, but I do not believe this to such a degree that any player who recuses themself is automatically town, especially for players who don't prefer taking on a front facing role as mafia.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet are you caught up and have any thoughts?

Rewards will await those who try!
Flower, there's no such thing as a silly question, but this comes awfully close. I haven't even attempted to catch up. Nor am I likely to do so. I'm here now, and offering what thoughts I can off the cuff, and that's me trying here. I haven't even read my role in full yet.

Naomi is screaming town to me. If she's down for it, I would suggest that we vote her for council.
Firstly, her tone is very townie. She's coming off very comfortable and at ease, one thing I know about Naomi is that she hates being scum so this comfortability she's displaying is a good look from her. If she was scum, I would expect her to act more awkwardly and forced. Secondly, I liked a couple of the posts she's made. Those posts are oozing a townie paranoia. I'm referring to these:

The second one in particular.

Thirdly, her excitement to be partners with Jules sounds so genuine that I'm having a hard time seeing it come from a scum.
^ @Adam 🍎

Status
Not open for further replies.