Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You *should* care, as I am explaining to you that you probably won't live long, which you should have no strong logical objections to, but you're already pedaling out excuses. This is weak play from you regardless of alignment, and you will get bitten in the ass for it, and not because of me.
I'm okay with me not living long. I don't really understand your overarching point.

everyone suddenly jumped on him which feels weird

if it were any other phase I'd see it as bussing attempt but its just D0 so scums have no reasons to do that
They do if they gun for Town cred or want to set up a series of mislynches in the off chance Drago flips Town. In any case, his pushers should be looked at. If there is a lynch today doesn't matter, Al. Interactions can be like this regardless.

Don't like this post.

Never give up.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
What

Why do you wanna be on the council to make sure we don't get fucked and not expect to live long at the same time?
I mean, you not living long means you won't be able to help town once you're dead. So your stated reason for being on the council, that is, that you're just so desperate to help the town win, doesn't jive with your indifference to death.
hol up

D

Dragomir

I mean, you not living long means you won't be able to help town once you're dead. So your stated reason for being on the council, that is, that you're just so desperate to help the town win, doesn't jive with your indifference to death.
I'm indifferent to death because I've died early in a lot of games so I more or less just don't care if I die early again.

Status
Not open for further replies.