Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Just saw.

@Dragomir why are you talking ABOUT me like I'm not even here? It should be in your best interest to discuss WITH your scum read if you're Town.

What are you so afraid of?

Don't lose your way.
@Dragomir I recommend you leave the tunnel now and wait for D1. I mean it.

The light will never fade!
Waste of time and only throws people off which can be very devastating for us later down the line.

I mean, if you try it I will just ignore everything. We‘re not doing this.

Always stay true to yourself!
Gotta love how Flower says that it's in my best interest to discuss with my scum read, but when I later say I'll present my case on her, she tells me to leave my tunnel and that it's only a waste of it. She'll even ignore it.

So what is it, Flower? Should I engage with my scum read or leave them alone just cause? I'm not afraid of anything, but are you?

@Zemmi couldnt hear the old lady? Who didn’t what now?
?

I know it can’t be me you’re taking about in your comment down here sir because I most definitely sussed him before almost anyone else, and it wasn’t until everyone was like “Omg let’s jump on Drago” that got me thinking hmm…maybe something’s off here. No surprise that was correct lmao.

?

I know it can’t be me you’re taking about in your comment down here sir because I most definitely sussed him before almost anyone else, and it wasn’t until everyone was like “Omg let’s jump on Drago” that got me thinking hmm…maybe something’s off here. No surprise that was correct lmao.
Here we go next up

never said you didn’t sus him, zem said no one did what you and a few others did regardless if you sussed him or not (which would imo make you look scummier) but I don’t really care just proving the point. I think she mistakes though so this is all moot. Please don’t respond to me thanks

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I, DIO, Wake up to double the post count, and from the looks of it, some stuff is going on, though I don't know if it's worth reading all of the pages

I saw I was tagged in a huge post by drago making a case on flower, and also Borto asking me for my opinion on Fuji

as of page 88 I've already mentioned a light suspicion on both of them for similar reasons, since both of them have a similar playstyle normally.
Both feels withdrawn for one reason or the other, but again, this is D0 and I don't really look that deep into it, it could be nice to take into consideration as the game progresses though.

Not to mention we can't lynch anyone, and the council won't lynch anyone before N1 either way.

Just tagging those who tagged me @Dragomir @Bortolomeo

Gotta love how Flower says that it's in my best interest to discuss with my scum read, but when I later say I'll present my case on her, she tells me to leave my tunnel and that it's only a waste of it. She'll even ignore it.

So what is it, Flower? Should I engage with my scum read or leave them alone just cause? I'm not afraid of anything, but are you?
You said yourself you intend to convince others that I‘m scum. You never addressed me directly either. So no, this is not discussing WITH me, but still just talking ABOUT me. It‘s not only a waste, but also rude and an annoyance.

Sadly people treat you as confirmed Town now, and sheep you anyway, so it won‘t matter what I say. So have a nice day. I‘m off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.