Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

1) You were not here the entire time. I can‘t argue with a person who isn‘t present nor were you my priority back then. It was Borto and Fuji‘s interaction.
Why didn't you argue with me when I was online, when I made that case on you at first? And you don't need me to be online before you respond to my points. Everything you had said could be easily said while I was offline. This is no excuse.

That was Ratchet summarizing your post wrongly and I couldn‘t read them myself because in the time you and Ratchet talked I wrote two longer posts explaining my reads to him, perhaps you should read and look at the time the posts were made.
You'll have to quote those two posts for me.

Also, you compare this to HxH. In HxH I went from Town reading you to wanting to lynch you. Here I never ever read you Town. There was exactly ONE post. Just ONE. That I found Townie from you out of all the 300 you have written. In my first impression list I also have you as can go either way. Comparing me to how I was in HxH is wrong and thus debunked.

Miss me with all that fake bull**** and get a grip already.

Life is wonderful!
Okay and? This changes nothing. You never scum read me to begin with. Not a single time did you ever mention I was in your sus reads. It was only when heat came my way did all of a sudden I became townie to you. That's the exact same shit you pulled in the HxH game. You town reading me there but not here is only different nuance. It doesn't change the core of what you did.

You're scummy as fuck, Flower. I will push a lynch on you D1 and it's gonna take a miracle for you to not be lynched.

D

Dragomir

she probaably has a powerful outta jail claim so ur wasting ur time

shes not being hidden scummy. shes blatantly scummy and ur using her for content
What?

Hidden scummy, blatantly scumy, who cares? Maybe she's just having a bad game as scum, bro. I don't give a damn. She's scum and I want her dead.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Council members are not lynch immune or anything right?

Like if a council member does anything suspicious, then we can still lynch them?
Of course sweet Kagura, they gain no extra powers other than talking and lynching at night.

If they survive attacks or lynches in worst case, it's not because of their positions, but because of their roles

Emil

Certified Memelord
What?

Hidden scummy, blatantly scumy, who cares? Maybe she's just having a bad game as scum, bro. I don't give a damn. She's scum and I want her dead.
we'll decide that when game starts
u cud be right

do u feel like u seriously caught scum flower day 0, OR she is just letting u catch her for w.e reason by purposely playing like that?

D

Dragomir

Why are people saying it's a waste of time to do stuff D0? Like, it isn't. The fact that we have a FREE day phase to scum hunt means precisely that it isn't a waste of time to game-solve. If you rather troll, that's fine, but don't call this a waste of time. What would be a waste is not using up these free 40 hours to make scum sweat.

D

Dragomir

we'll decide that when game starts
u cud be right

do u feel like u seriously caught scum flower day 0, OR she is just letting u catch her for w.e reason by purposely playing like that?
Yes, I feel like I seriously caught scum Flower. If she's jester or whatever, cool, I move on and get to lynching other scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.