Status
Not open for further replies.
yea if ur mason u get to play scummy asfk and be okay
best feeling
I already told you that‘s not how you play that role. You‘re outing 2 Townies for no reason that way. The sad thing is he did this to because of a scum read which isn‘t even correct. Thus also harming me. So 3 Town get jeopardized here because of this nonsense. As Masons you can cover more ground. You can play Good Cop, Bad Cop, too. A valid tactic is also distancing to bait reactions. But this? This is just poor play.

Life is nice!

I already told you that‘s not how you play that role. You‘re outing 2 Townies for no reason that way. The sad thing is he did this to because of a scum read which isn‘t even correct. Thus also harming me. So 3 Town get jeopardized here because of this nonsense. As Masons you can cover more ground. You can play Good Cop, Bad Cop, too. A valid tactic is also distancing to bait reactions. But this? This is just poor play.

Life is nice!
Who’s the 3rd? what happened here

Zemmi

GodMommie

Life is nice!

Drago got upset with me in one game we were mason's and town was wasting so much time on here, it was stomach aching. So I just came out and strongly hard defended him and basically told everyone I didn't care what they thought about it, and to stop wasting time.

So it does surprise me he did this.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Life is nice!
its fine to do that, we clear 2 players from PoE

play scummy and bait votes on u then claim it

but it was bad there because both of us die in 1 shot tho lmfao

we still lynched shrike cuz of it so it worked

scum could tripple or quadra kill without hitting me and fuji and that was a big issue

To begin, my initial suspicion on Flower stemmed from her saying she should be on the council cause of her lack of trust in her own reads.

Then, I later expand on this detailing how her playstyle was matching her scum meta. A lack of assertiveness that's normally present in town Flower. What pinged me the most here is the incongruence in her apparent PR. She doesn't want to argue and be chill but multiple times throughout the phase has engaged in arguments and displayed a strong intention to argue. I can provide receipts but I think it's pretty obvious that she has been arguing pretty much this entire phase.

Now, after being called out over arguing when she doesn't want to, she deliberately avoids responding to my case using this random excuse that my case requires her to claim

After this, I don't engage with Flower anymore. When I return and all the mayhem ensues, Flower acts radically different.

First of all, she someway somehow comes to the conclusion that I am pocketing despite having been the strongest accuser of her being scum.

Ratchet mistakenly thought I was 85% sure that she was town, and Flower's first thought is pocketing when I've been suspecting her all day long and never once gave her a town lean. I'd like to think a town Flower would be aware of how I stand on her. This leads me to believe that she's fake in her posts and is just saying whatever the hell to add onto the suspicion on me.

This is further iterated when she accuses me of being afraid of interaction with her, even though I made an earlier case on her which she deliberately dodged.

Now, all of a sudden, I'm scummy for tunneling and CWAC.

Again with the pocketing despite me suspecting her the entire game. I don't know what kinda strategy it is to pocket a player by scum reading them. Pretty counterintuitive if you ask me.

She then pops out these two paragraphs detailing why my case is bad and how I'm suspicious.

My question is, where the hell were these posts several hours ago when I made my first case on Flower? Where was these accusations of zero progression, me not caring, pocketing, tunneling, CWAC, etc. back when I first interacted with her? Why did these come up the moment I become a hot topic and suspected by everyone else? This is very similar to how she acted during the Hunter x Hunter game on NF during D1. The whole day, she never suspected me once, but the moment everyone else started suspecting me, all of a sudden I'm scummy af to her. There's no natural progression. This read is not genuine. It's only done to follow everyone else.

This is why I believe that Flower is scum. If you believe that she is town, please convince me why.

@Lindltaylor @Hayumi @Fujishiro @Ekkologix @Ultra @Baba @Zemmi @Bortolomeo @MangoSenpai @AL sama
with flower avoiding/laid back and not argue in start, it made me think it tied to pr, beside posting based of what ever character she got.

hmmm you two sound paranoid of each other, like watching two town argue with each other. so far flower activity/engagement/roll with it leans town based of how i remember how she plays as town past games.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I too feel like the people don't appreciate my grand mission enough to warrant them joining me, but if you're feeling like delving with Greatness himself..

Consider this an invitation

Thanks for the invitation my man.

I already pledged to go with Flower and Zem this turn.

But maybe we can go together next turn :)

Drago got upset with me in one game we were mason's and town was wasting so much time on here, it was stomach aching. So I just came out and strongly hard defended him and basically told everyone I didn't care what they thought about it, and to stop wasting time.

So it does surprise me he did this.
Idk either. But well, what‘s done is done. Not that we can change that now. All I know is that I‘m really pissed now.

This world is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.