Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

with flower avoiding/laid back and not argue in start, it made me think it tied to pr, beside posting based of what ever character she got.

hmmm you two sound paranoid of each other, like watching two town argue with each other. so far flower activity/engagement/roll with it leans town based of how i remember how she plays as town past games.
What do you think of it now that she is arguing and being super aggressive?

What do you think of it now that she is arguing and being super aggressive?
town flower post more often, plus she gets more annoyed/frustrated when others sus her.. am curious is he is both restricted in role play/post restrictions, her role play talk in post restrictions point to some passive/agreeing character i think.

meanwhile scum flower be like

D

Dragomir

Drago got upset with me in one game we were mason's and town was wasting so much time on here, it was stomach aching. So I just came out and strongly hard defended him and basically told everyone I didn't care what they thought about it, and to stop wasting time.

So it does surprise me he did this.
Different circumstances. Only two players were suspecting me during that time. I wasn't a main topic during that game either and was only barely talked about. I felt very confident in my abilities to ward them off. Here, everybody was suspecting me and I was the main topic. I didn't want to continue wasting time talking about myself when I can easily clear myself.

You weren't crying about this being poor play back when we were masons in the Death Note game. You were getting suspected and I decided to reveal ourselves in order to not have town waste any more time on you. It's okay for me to do it there, but here, it's poor play.
Yeah, it was poor play on my part that game, too. I never denied that and we also lost the game. What are you even trying to accomplish here? You‘re grasping at straws to justify your play here. You don‘t even believe yourself that I‘m scum anymore, you are just too proud to admit this now and move on.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Different circumstances. Only two players were suspecting me during that time. I wasn't a main topic during that game either and was only barely talked about. I felt very confident in my abilities to ward them off. Here, everybody was suspecting me and I was the main topic. I didn't want to continue wasting time talking about myself when I can easily clear myself.
No they are very similar circumstances. Most of the thread was talking about it, however, I don't fault you for it. I just found it interesting, however, this isn't arguing with you, just my pov, I'm sorry if it seems like it is.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I feel like I only a few people are actually playing this game. I have no recollection of anything of importance that over half the players have said.
It matters not, all other than DIO is merely a buzzing noise

Yet, I, DIO, have vowed to save this filthy and corrupted human race and grace them with true salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.