Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

In the mayhem that happened earlier surrounding me, those who look better coming out of it imo are Zemmi, Borto, Ultra, and Al. Those who look worse coming out of it are Muugen, Flower, and Ratchet. I've already explained Flower and I think Lind made a good case on Ratchet. I'll make a post about Muugen later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
In the mayhem that happened earlier surrounding me, those who look better coming out of it imo are Zemmi, Borto, Ultra, and Al. Those who look worse coming out of it are Muugen, Flower, and Ratchet. I've already explained Flower and I think Lind made a good case on Ratchet. I'll make a post about Muugen later.
around wht pages is this stuff on, i'll read that part

Oh yeah, Muugen. Let's lynch him first. lol!

I liked Lindy’s posts about Ratchet a lot. I also have a semblance of a case on both Borto and Misty that I’ll be saving for when I have the energy to go and pull up the receipts.

D

Dragomir

I already told you that‘s not how you play that role. You‘re outing 2 Townies for no reason that way. The sad thing is he did this to because of a scum read which isn‘t even correct. Thus also harming me. So 3 Town get jeopardized here because of this nonsense. As Masons you can cover more ground. You can play Good Cop, Bad Cop, too. A valid tactic is also distancing to bait reactions. But this? This is just poor play.

Life is nice!
You weren't crying about this being poor play back when we were masons in the Death Note game. You were getting suspected and I decided to reveal ourselves in order to not have town waste any more time on you. It's okay for me to do it there, but here, it's poor play.

Status
Not open for further replies.