Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Zemmi: who are the confirmed Townies?

After, who are your Town and/or Scum reads?

Even if I really hate it, he should be treated as confirmed Town unless anything happens which gives us a strong reason to doubt it. So far it hasnβ€˜t, aside from a really bad tunnel on me. I also think itβ€˜s bad to bring up the Mason thing again because with all those pages some scums might have not even seen that yet and bringing it up again and again draws unnecessary attention to the Masons. So please drop it and just move on. I try making the most of this day now because I can see somebody killing me next day already.

I never give up!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I have no idea what that means, but okay.

I simply hadn't seen your message yet.
Okay, so we're going into the third layer.

Third Layer - Great Fault

Strain of Ascension - Vertigo combined with visual and auditory hallucinations.
Effects - Abilities become compulsive, and get randomly redirected for the cycle.

• The third layer consists of a 4-km vertical cliff, making it a highly challenging area to cross, save for the large cave network around the main shaft. Countless methods have been implemented by many in order to attempt a descent, to varying effects. Aerial predators are common here.
During the Night Phase, action to go into the 3rd layer, alongside myself and @Ryu Kishi
If all three of us do that we'll form a party and can go through the third layer together.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Zemmi: who are the confirmed Townies?

After, who are your Town and/or Scum reads?
There really aren't any true confirmed @Dragomir & @Yae are the closest, but not 100%

Besides those two, I have don't have any decent town reads, I'm really to share. A couple of people's dropped some things that made me believe they are town, but I would prefer not to pain a target on them.

Only very light sus on Flower, Ekko, & Fuji. I was thinking there was a 4th but my mind just went blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.