Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the 3rd layer won‘t do us any good since we can‘t properly use our actions next cycle, then. I recommend you only do that if you have the corresponding rank (if you‘re scum, feel free to do so, tho lol).

Adventures await those who try!

Worst

Custom title
Because I am really scared of events like this. I wasn't even going to do it at first, I literally had to sit and talk myself into it.
Well if you proceed carefully you should be able to exp without issues unless the quests will be crazy risky

Yes I believe it is, I think there was something like that in another game if I remember correctly.
Seems like a pretty unique thing though

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm not too concerned about it since it's D0, but starting D1, we really need to push for people to be active. Town's biggest down fall here, is not reading and being active. Hopefully the people I tagged earlier will at least stop in and make their presence be known before the end and contribute.

I'm not too concerned about it since it's D0, but starting D1, we really need to push for people to be active. Town's biggest down fall here, is not reading and being active. Hopefully the people I tagged earlier will at least stop in and make their presence be known before the end and contribute.
Imagine only 5 active Townies in a 60 player game lmao. That was something else.

Rewards await those who are brave!

Status
Not open for further replies.