Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I'm oblivious of whats going on.. am i being lured into a trap atm?!
:crazwhat:
Nooooo.

You need to vote for three people to get into the Council.

The Council members can talk at night and lynch at night. Total of 10 players.

We can cast 3 votes on who we want in the Council :)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
can you elaborate? I'm yet to read the thread i was surfing through the rules now that i have some time
So the game requires every player to have a partner. MDL is asking you if you want to be a partner with him.

It's in the rules in the opening post here:
During D0, each player must find a partner for the rest of the game. Players must form pairs, and the play you choose must choose you back for this to work. When their selection is completed, both players must tag me in the thread, and tag their partner confirming.
So you need to form a partner before the day ends. If you don't you will most likely be RNG'd a partner from the remaining players.

No I read back on the quotes.

Nick, I don't know why you think the ones who need to be looked at are the ones who don't like the "People jumping on the Drago wagon". Why do you think so?

In fact, I think it was only Hayumi and me. Don't really understand the reasoning here.
Of course you dont

it’s never the people who push a player, it’s always the ones that push the incentive of the players pushing that are scum! I feel my reasoning was obvious?

So the game requires every player to have a partner. MDL is asking you if you want to be a partner with him.

It's in the rules in the opening post here:

So you need to form a partner before the day ends. If you don't you will most likely be RNG'd a partner from the remaining players.
Interesting.. but then whats the voting for..
and why 3 votes if you can just ask someone out.

Status
Not open for further replies.