One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just say I’m trolling and we will all laugh at your silly joke. You did not need to waste your time searching for panels.
Back to "I don't like the manga so I'm making my own story"

I know panels are not your thing, but it is the manga, I am sorry if it is hard to understand, I will try to dumb it down next time.

Where was it ever said he was a pleasure. He was introduced as a legend manslayer and then we was told he was one of Orochi's secret assassins.

It was never said he was part of Kaidos crew
Well, the definition of a pleasure is a failed smile user who couldn't obtain the ability of the smile, and instead they got the side of effect of laughing all the time, and thus the name "pleasure", which suits Killer. He's a pleasure, BUT of course, he's above than your arvarage pleasure, in fact he's above and stronger than most headliners if we excluded the flying 6 whom we know nothing about. And the comparison between Page1 and Killer is not really a good one cause they never faced each other to get a vibe of who's got more strength.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
According to Zoro fans people who infuse haki in their bullets on guns now are also advanced haki users lmao :sus:
According to zoro fans waaaah waaah.
I know its too much too ask for you brain to comprehend. But whats the difference in what luffys doing. Forcing out haki from his fist and a swordsman forcing out haki from his sword ?

According to Zoro fans people who infuse haki in their bullets on guns now are also advanced haki users lmao :sus:
So, basically that means all of Kuja pirates who used arrows with haki use advanced haki. Also, even Kinemon and Kanjuro and fodder navy soldiers who were using armament on the swords to stop birdcage also used advanced armament way before Luffy LOL

Some people are trippin'

S
Luffy is using haki from his fists that doesnt make contact and thats advanced.
Yet when a swordsman uses a slash that doesnt make contact but still has haki, the EXACT same concept its not advanced. Stfu
No, it’s not the exact same concept, not even remotely. You’re diluting haki to prop Zoro up. Stop.

Luffy’s hands are surrounded by a haki bubble. When he hits something with the bubble, the bubble eats away at what it touches from the inside out. Zoro does not do that with his slashes. He simply flings them and it cuts. His application of haki on that is normal CoA. It’s not what Luffy is using. It’s not about contact that makes it advanced, it’s what the haki actually does.
@OEKaneki Dont worry, Oda will write it extra thick for you since your skull is too thick to realize that Zoro has been using flow since Alabasta while your boi only started using it 730 chapters later. :myman:
Zoro hasn’t been using haki since Alabasta. Stop trying to retcon the story by applying standards for twenty years later to the beginning parts of the story.
Poor parallel. It is different from a gun with COA because it is the bullet which will be coated.
What is coated when a sword makw
It’s not a poor comparison. The bullet is the projectile which would be coated in haki. The slash is a projectile which would need to be coated in haki.

I know its too much too ask for you brain to comprehend. But whats the difference in what luffys doing. Forcing out haki from his fist and a swordsman forcing out haki from his sword ?
Not my problem you are stupid. Zoro is infusing haki in his sword slashes. Luffy, like Hyo said is using a type of advanced haki that causes damage in the inside as he destroyed Queens collars.
One have nothing to do with the other.

HA001

No, it’s not the exact same concept, not even remotely. You’re diluting haki to prop Zoro up. Stop.

Luffy’s hands are surrounded by a haki bubble. When he hits something with the bubble, the bubble eats away at what it touches from the inside out. Zoro does not do that with his slashes. He simply flings them and it cuts. His application of haki on that is normal CoA. It’s not what Luffy is using. It’s not about contact that makes it advanced, it’s what the haki actually does.

Zoro hasn’t been using haki since Alabasta. Stop trying to retcon the story by applying standards for twenty years later to the beginning parts of the story.

It’s not a poor comparison. The bullet is the projectile which would be coated in haki. The slash is a projectile which would need to be coated in haki.
How do you coat the air in haki ?
Post automatically merged:

Not my problem you are stupid. Zoro is infusing haki in his sword slashes. Luffy, like Hyo said is using a type of advanced haki that causes damage in the inside as he destroyed Queens collars.
One have nothing to do with the other.
Youre saying zoros putting coa in the air and im stupid lmfao

Difference is point of contact.

Zoro is making contact with sword as he's holding it, so he can make the aura sorrounds his arm

While Luffy is basically shooting the aura like a beam without touching an object which is completely different

HA001

Difference is point of contact.

Zoro is making contact with sword as he's holding it, so he can make the aura sorrounds his arm

While Luffy is basically shooting the aura like a beam which is completely different
If you lot had the capacity to read you would have noticed me use a specific example where the sword doesnt be anywhere near the logia user yet still cuts her from range.

Status
Not open for further replies.